Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 111 of 903 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 18053

Thread: Clubul PlayStation 4

1. #2201 SP

2. #2202 SP
    The PA Report - The PlayStation 4 controller is just slightly better than the best thing ever

It felt almost too good, like I was holding something illicit. I was afraid it would be taken away. It felt like the first time I touched a girl’s breast in the backseat of a car with fogged up windows, scared that her parents were going to fling the door open and start yelling at me. I wanted to grab the controller and run. I wanted to nuzzle it against my face and ask it who is a good controller? Who is a good controller?

You’re a good controller, you sexy thing, you.

The triggers are likewise more comfortable, curving slightly inward to hold your finger. The buttons and D-pad likely have some subtle distinctions between the Dual Shock 4 and the previous PlayStation 3 controllers, but I couldn’t tell much of a difference. The controller comes with rumble, standard, so we don’t have to suffer through Sony claiming that force feedback is a “last-gen” feature because it doesn’t want to pay to license it.
    Suna bine .

3. #2203 SP
    Blacklight: Retribution sells the PS4 controller as a shooter's best friend | Polygon

Consoles live and die by the ergonomics of their controllers, and the manner in which developers utilize those controllers for launch titles. That's what Blacklight's aiming to be: a launch title for the PS4, though it may take a few months longer than that to finish the port, Zombie Studios communications manager Collin Moore told Polygon during an E3 2013 demo.

My Blacklight demo marked my first time holding the PlayStation 4's new controller, which I fell in love with instantly. It feels better in the hand, with more responsive buttons and far more manageable triggers than those on the comparatively obtuse DualShock 3. Blacklight on PS4 utilizes that controller extremely well — the PC version of the title has been lauded for its tight shooting mechanics, which have been adapted nicely to the new DualShock.

That's quite fortunate, Moore explained, because a console's early shooters are often responsible for selling the promise of how all games will control on new platforms.

"For ergonomics in the controls; we saw it last generation with Halo, Halo pretty much defined how people held the Xbox with the old Duke controller," Moore said. "Sony's made some really good updates to the DualShock. When we got our hands on it and started playing, we were like, 'Holy crap, I think I've found my new favorite controller.'

"The first-person shooter genre being a genre that a lot of people buy their console for, the genre where you get your 15 million sellers, your 18 million sellers, your Call of Duty and Halo-type games," Moore said. "Those are the games that everyone puts their hands on, and if it doesn't make sense, you'll have a lot of disappointed fans out there. But we've done a lot of research to make sure Blacklight, even though we have different features, that people still feel comfortable in the game. They can pick up and play if they've played a previous game in the first-person genre, and they'll be able to figure it out really quickly and have a great time."

Shooting in Blacklight PS4 felt responsive, even though it used the DualShock's formerly maligned rear triggers. While the DualShock 3's squishy, convex inputs left a lot to be desired on the PS3 shooters which decided to use them for aiming and firing, the PS4's — while still slightly analog — do not disappoint. My demo was single-player, and the bots I was firing at didn't do much in the way of evasive maneuvering; the demo, Zombie explained, was to show E3 attendees what shooting guns on the new console feels like.

There's a lot we haven't seen from Blacklight: Retribution's PS4 port, but if demoing that one mechanic truly was Zombie's goal at E3, it succeeded with flying colors.

4. #2204 SP
    The Escapist : Video Galleries : Jimquisition : PS4 - Doing Nothing, Meaning Everything

Sony created a magic moment this past week at E3, declaring for the world that PS4 would not restrict used games or utilize DRM. Power to the people!

Of course, it can be said Sony didn't actually do anything, yet is being lauded as a hero. Does the PlayStation 4 deserve special kudos for maintaining the status quo? Jimquisition thinks so ... kind of. In this case, doing nothing means everything.

---------- Post added 17-06-2013 at 06:20 PM ----------

Fergal Gara on what PS Plus gets you on PS4 - a better network and cross game chat (finally) | PS4 Features, PS4 News | Official PlayStation Magazine

Confirmare ca PSN va fi imbunanatit o data ce vom incepe sa platim pentru el si ca vom avea "cross game chat" .

5. #2205 SP
    nu mai tin minte daca a fost postat, dar avem aici ps4 imaginat in diverse culori
    Attached Images Attached Images 6f2vzmv.jpg fugkeov.jpg 2hsfukj.jpg 0j751ov.jpg

6. #2206 SP
    Prima varianta arata bestial

7. #2207 SP
    naz
    Quote Originally Posted by iPaul View Post
    Prima varianta arata bestial
    Si ultima arata bine! Pacat ca celelalte doua sunt colorate destul de prost... sunt sigur ca Sony le va face mai atragatoare, daca va lansa PS4 in acele culori.

8. #2208 SP
    Ma enerveaza mereu ca scot variantele colorate ale consolei dupa 1-2 ani de la lansare cand eu deja am consola. Vreau una alba din prima zi.

9. #2209 SP
    practic vorbesc despre studiorile first-party si la ce jocuri ar lucra acestea What's Next: A Look at the PS4's Upcoming Unannounced Exclusives - PlayStation LifeStyle

10. #2210 SP
    e bine de stiut ca Stig Asmusen ne pregateste ceva..

11. #2211 SP

12. #2212 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by darkpaul13 View Post
    e bine de stiut ca Stig Asmusen ne pregateste ceva..
    Deci echipa care a lucrat la GoW: Ascension lucreaza acum la The Order?
    Atunci ar fi posibil ca echipa lui Stig sa lucreze la un alt God of War.

13. #2213 SP
    iry
    Quote Originally Posted by tudyniuz View Post
    Ma enerveaza mereu ca scot variantele colorate ale consolei dupa 1-2 ani de la lansare cand eu deja am consola. Vreau una alba din prima zi.
    De acord cu tudy, white ftw

14. #2214 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by sexbobomb91 View Post
    Deci echipa care a lucrat la GoW: Ascension lucreaza acum la The Order?
    Atunci ar fi posibil ca echipa lui Stig sa lucreze la un alt God of War.
    nope la The Order director este Ru Weerasuriya de la Ready at dawn...Stig se pare ca lucreaza la alt nou IP...

RE: asa se pare..

15. #2215 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by darkpaul13 View Post
    nope la The Order director este Ru Weerasuriya de la Ready at dawn...Stig se pare ca lucreaza la alt nou IP...
    Deci vor fi 2 jocuri noi de la Santa Monica si ei ajuta in plus si la "The Order" ?

16. #2216 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by MSlv View Post
    nu mai tin minte daca a fost postat, dar avem aici ps4 imaginat in diverse culori
    Interesant, dar

17. #2217 SP
    Nu tin minte sa fi citit pe undeva, dar se pare ca Move Controller-ele curente vor fi compatibile cu PS4: Good news: Move controllers work on PlayStation 4. Bad news: DualShock 3 doesn’t | GamesBeat .

18. #2218 SP
    se stie ceva de trophy suport pt ps4 ?.... eu am gasit asta sper sa fie adevarat...Although Sony didn't confirm if the PS4 would continue to use the Trophy reward system for games, the PS4's user interface reveals otherwise. The updated XMB on the PS4 shows that the console will support trophies. (PS4, Sony)
    Attached Images Attached Images trophy.jpg

19. #2219 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthroll View Post
    Interesant, dar

20. #2220 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by sexbobomb91 View Post
    Nu tin minte sa fi citit pe undeva, dar se pare ca Move Controller-ele curente vor fi compatibile cu PS4: Good news: Move controllers work on PlayStation 4. Bad news: DualShock 3 doesn’t | GamesBeat .
    Nu se stie daca merg aimon sau eagle eye?

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.