Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 3 of 303 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation Plus

1. #41 SP
    cel mai bine e sa-ti bagi PS+ pt o luna sa vezi cum e si daca iti convine ce vezi iti bagi pe tot anul si te faci si de LBP free. Hai what the hell sunt doar 15 lei...

2. #42 SP
    Daca acest "Plus" nu ar merita, eu zic ca nu v-ati mai plange atata. Eu o numesc valoare adaugata.

3. #43 SP
    Care e treaba cu oferta asta de inceput ca nu am inteles deloc? Deci daca imi iau Plus o sa primesc si 3 luni bonus si Wipeout HD si Little Big Planet?

Suna cam prea bine chestia asta!

4. #44 SP
    I'm in,one year ftw,suna foarte avantajos

5. #45 SP
    One year suna bine intr'adevar. Oricum ca si strategie de marketing ideea e foarte buna, deoarece vei dori sa mai joci cele oferite lunar, facandu'te sa refaci abonamentul cand expira. E si bun e si nasol pentru consumator, dar avand in vedere ca altii cer banii astia ca sa joci tu in multiplayer jocurile pe care tot tu le'ai cumparat, totul suna chiar bine

6. #46 SP
    Banuiesc ca pentru UK au trantit direct 50 de lire?

7. #47 SP
    - James, can we use a PSN card to purchase PSN plus? That would be of great convenience!
    - Hi, yes you can. Every form of wallet top-up can be used to purchase PlayStation Plus membership. However if you have a credit card registered you can use the auto re-newal feature to save having to remember to renew.
    the content changes each month and if you weren’t a member when the content was available then i’m afraid you won’t have access to it. We will be putting the content list on playstation.com for the current and following month so you will be able to see in advance what is available
    you would regain acess to all the games you previously had if you re-subscribe at a later date
    Hi, the sign up offer throughout Europe is a free download copy of LBP if you subscribe before Aug 3rd for 1 year membership. The US sign up offer gives you 15 months for the price of 12, that’s what Jack was referring to in his speech.
    LBP moka pentru subscriptie EU, 3 luni moka (15 in total) pentru subscriptie US.

$49.99 / €49.99 / �39.99

8. #48 SP
    sper sa nu puna DLC-uri exclusive (si nu ma refer la timed exclusive). pentru ca pe mine chiar nu ma atrage, i'm not in the target.
    wow, look at this (thanks Tekken):
    you would regain acess to all the games you previously had if you re-subscribe at a later date

9. #49 SP
    Dar daca nu iti merge PS Store ce faci?
    Eu de exemplu cand vreau sa intru in store imi spune ca nu este available in country/region
    Cum pot sa pun si eu mana pe un Plus din asta?

10. #50 SP
    Una proasta, restul bune.

Hey James, can you help us with a response on this: Will PS+ be available in Romania?
    At the moment we don’t have access to PSN store so we can’t really get hold of this particular service right?

Hi, PlayStation Plus is currently only available in the countries that have a Store, however we are constantly working on adding new Stores so please keep checking.
    Hello, I have a very important question! Multiple persons are using multiple accounts on my PS3. Can they access the content from my PSN+ account? Or is it enough to have that account on the PS3 active?

Hi Tomasz, if you hold the master account and download the 4 games per month then the other accounts on that PS3 will be able to play the majority of the games as long as you are a member. Any content purchase with discounts or full game trial is yours to keep and behaves the same as normal content purchased from the store.
    Will the PS3 automatically shut down after I’ve used the “Automatic Download” feature?

Hi, the PS3 will automatically wake up, download, then shut down afterwards. You can also set the time it wakes up to best suit you.
    Just a quick question about the discounts, are they specific items like the Special Offers that are already there or is it across the board, say 10% off all items for example?

Hi, there will be exclusive discounts that are for members only and other discounts that are better than those already on the Store. Normal Store discounts for everyone will still be available but PlayStation Plus members will get better and exclusive deals.
    The discounts largely range between 20 and 50% and they vary by title. For full game trial there will be 2 of these each month, and every month they will be different titles.
    So when my subscription will end, I will no longer may play the Full Blu-Ray Game which I will buy? So to play it again after my subscription, I need to buy another subscription, to play the title, which I have already paid?

Hi, don’t worry, the full game trial lets try the game out for one hour and then decide if you want to buy it. If you do buy the game then it is yours to keep forever, whether you are a member or not. Also any games you buy with the members discounts are yours to keep forever.
    Bottom line, putem cumpara linistiti subscriptie cu contul US/UK si sa jucam pe contul RO.

11. #51 SP
    dar acest plus este ca un psn card sau trebuie sa te abonezi?

12. #52 SP
    Se cumpara de pe Store, poti cumpara o subscriptie pentru un an sau pentru 3 luni.

13. #53 SP
    cine isi cumpara sa ne tina la curent. ma intereseaza si pe mine dar deocamdata mai astept. Nu stiu daca merita banii astia. Mai bine imi iau bundle-ul MOVE cand apare

14. #54 SP
    Cand dau drumul la acest "Plus" ? ...

15. #55 SP
    Cel mai probabil o data cu noul firmware: Sony confirms PS3 Firmware 3.40 for June 29 | N4G

16. #56 SP
    PlayStation Plus Explained – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

---------- Post added 23-06-2010 at 09:52 PM ----------

Month 1: June 29th � August 3rd

Intro offer: LBP (standard edition)
    PSN PS3: Wipeout HD
    minis: Field Runners, Age of Zombies
    PSone: Destruction Derby
    Full Game Trial: Shatter, Savage Moon
    Discounts: LBP God of War Pack � 50%, LBP: LocoRoco costume pack � 50%, Gravity Crash � 20%, Fat Princess DLC � 20%

Premium Game Element: KillZone 2: Steel & Titanium DLC
    Push demo: ModNation Racers, Heavy Rain
    Dynamic Themes: LBP Theme, SCEE produced: PlayStation �Game Is Just The Start� Dynamic Theme
    2 x Fat Princess Premium Avatars

Month 2: August 4th � September 1st

PSN PS3: Zen Pinball
    minis: Blast-Off, Alien Zombie Death
    PSone: Medievil
    Full Game Trial: inFamous, Mushroom Wars
    Discounts: Zen Pinball Earth Defence Table � 20%, Warhawk Triple Combo Pack � 50%, Super Stardust HD � 20%, WipeOutHD Fury � 20%

Premium Game Elements: Motorstorm Pacific Rift: Adrenaline Pack
    Push Demo: Flower, Pixel Junk Shooter
    Themes: �SCEE produced: PlayStation Plus Dynamic Theme, Heavy Rain Crime Scene Theme
    2 x Heavy Rain Avatars (Bird and Butterfly)

17. #57 SP
    Well... cred ca nu ma abonez. Killzone 2 nu prea joaca lumea, Motorstorm n-am, jocurile trial le am deja sau nu ma intereseaza, LBP am, iar pentru themes si avatars n-are rost sa ma abonez. Ahh... ar mai fi cele cateva jocuri oferite, personal m-ar interesa doar unul, maxim 2 ( 1 dintre ele fiind Wipeout).

18. #58 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by erik95 View Post
    Well... cred ca nu ma abonez. Killzone 2 nu prea joaca lumea, Motorstorm n-am, jocurile trial le am deja sau nu ma intereseaza, LBP am, iar pentru themes si avatars n-are rost sa ma abonez. Ahh... ar mai fi cele cateva jocuri oferite, personal m-ar interesa doar unul, maxim 2 ( 1 dintre ele fiind Wipeout).
    Ala este un pachet de start. Mai sunt si Exclusive Offers, Priority Beta Invitations, Automatic Downloads, PS Store Discounts si Select Early Demos. Plus, asa ca inside info, cei cu PS+ vor beneficia de o viteza incredibila pe PSN.

19. #59 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by ffocus View Post
    ... Plus, asa ca inside info, cei cu PS+ vor beneficia de o viteza incredibila pe PSN.
    O sa ne sara mufele din cablul de retea de la atata viteza

20. #60 SP
    Eu il iau, merita. Chiar daca am LBP, mai sunt pe langa ala si Wipeout, jocuri de PSN din care nu am nici unul. Trebuie sa fac rost dinnou de Motorstorm.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 3 of 303 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast