Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Flight Simulator

1. #1 SP

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator for Windows 10 | Xbox
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - The next generation of one of the most beloved simulation franchises
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Set for Launch on August 18 for PC, also with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - Microsoft Flight Simulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Fancy getting a physical copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator instead of the digital version? Then expect it to come on 10 discs.

That's 10 double-layer DVDs, publisher Aerosoft, which struck a deal with Microsoft to ship a physical version of the game across Europe, revealed.

"Aerosoft will bring the two boxed versions of this venerable simulator to customers in Europe," Aerosoft's Mathijs Kok wrote in a forum post. "Including 10 (!) double-layer DVDs and a printed manual in a spectacular box, it is an ideal way of entering the new age of flight simulation."

Is 10 discs a record for a video game? It might be. Roberta Williams' 1995 point-and-click Phantasmagoria came on seven discs. 1998 point-and-click Black Dahlia came on eight discs. 2004 MMO EverQuest 2 came on nine discs (with one bonus disc included). I remember The Secret of Monkey Island 2 came on 11 floppy disks for the Amiga, but that was diskettes, not discs. Different ball game.

So, what do you get for your 10 discs? Well, the retail version of Microsoft Flight Simulator contains the simulator code itself (which is relatively small in terms of data), and the virtual world it's set in, which, according to Aerosoft, is around 90GB. There's also "optional online streamed content", and optional third-party files.

The DVDs in the box contain all of the game world apart from the updates Microsoft and developer Asobo release between the moment the discs are pressed and release. So, when you install, you'll get an update from the server.

"... the boxed version makes it possible for people on a slower internet connection to get the sim installed without downloading the 'content'," Kok explained.

"So the simulator is in every way, 100 per cent the same. The boxed retail version just gets you a nice box, printed manual and about 90GB you do not have to download. There is no difference between boxed retail and the version MS sells directly."

The standard edition costs €69.99, and the premium edition costs €129.99. Both come on 10 discs. Feels old-school, but I like it.
    Microsoft Flight Simulator comes on 10 discs • Eurogamer.net
    Attached Images Attached Images flight_simulator_vr_steam_7.jpg

2. #2 SP
    Abia astept sa apara si pe Xbox . Ma urc in avion si ma bag cu el in Casa Poporului .

3. #3 SP
    Si eu il astept cu interes pe Xbox, dar nu ca sa dau cu el de cladiri, ci ca sa zbor prin nori

Sper sa fie si avioane mici si rapide, ca sa nu stam 3h intre 2 tari si sa le facem si mult mai rapid, in functie de avion

4. #4 SP
    Aici lista de avioane in functie de versiune . Pe game pass va fi versiunea standard .

https://www.windowscentral.com/list-...mulator-planes

5. #5 SP
    Da, am vazut lista aia si totusi mi se par ciudate 2 chestii.

1. toate aeroporturile (~17k) sunt disponibile in versiunea de baza, dar alea facute automat de soft, nu manual de angajati - deci daca nu-ti pasa de lucrurile astea, nu merita diferenta de pret.
    2. nu au zis nimic de game pass ultimate - iar ei cand l-au prezentat, au zis ca userii ultimate vor avea acces la versiunile ultimate ale jocurilor (asa a fost si la Gears 5 parca) asa ca ar fi normal sa fie cazul si aici.

6. #6 SP
    Exista game pass ultimate pe PC ? Poate pe Xbox cei cu ultimate vor avea acces la aeroporturile facute manual si toate avioanele .

7. #7 SP
    Live Gold + Game Pass for Console + Game Pass for PC = Game Pass Ultimate.

Gears 5 Standard Edition pentru Game Pass for Console si Game Pass for PC.
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition (Halo: Reach Character Pack + 30 days of Boost) pentru Game Pass Ultimate.

Nu te alegi cu mare lucru si de-asta nu cred ca o sa fie versiune Ultimate cu acest continut scump din Deluxe Edition si Premium Deluxe Edition.

8. #8 SP

Quote Originally Posted by Ars Technica
    [...] Yes, MSFS will launch on Steam—and it won't face a delay. You can pre-order every version of MSFS on Steam right now, and that version will unlock the same day as its Windows Store version (August 18).

Yes, if you pay for Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to buy an upgrade to the Deluxe or Premium versions of MSFS, since you'll already have access to the game's base version (which otherwise retails for $60).

Yes, MSFS will support TrackIR's motion-sensing system, and the TrackIR beta implementation went into the game's test version a few days before this article went live. (Previous statements suggested that TrackIR implementation would take longer, so we're happy to see it land in time for the closed beta period.) [...]
    Flight Simulator hands-on: Microsoft looks different 20,000 feet in the air | Ars Technica

9. #9 SP
    Impressive - deci in continuare au pastrat asset streaming in timp ce joci si poti alege tu nivelul la care sa o faca, in functie de cat de mult trafic esti dispus sa faci cu acest joc.

Cineva ca noi, va alege full trafic, sa avem pe langa harti, geometrie, texturi si vremea, real flight schedule ale avioanelor, dar si pozitia norilor

Abea astept sa se lanseze si pe Xbox - sper sa fie launch title pentru Series X si sa mearga la fel de bine si pe One X

10. #10 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Sometimes it's fine to just talk about the weather. The past couple of days a friend has been telling me, over one of the WhatsApp groups that's kept me sane the past few months, about the storm that's been hitting his part of the world. Storm Isaias hit the Carolinas earlier this week before tearing a path up through Virginia, New Jersey and the east coast of America. It's a ferocious thing, leaving millions without power - it left my friend in Connecticut in the dark - and sadly much worse, claiming lives on its way. I was curious to see it up close, from the safety of my own home, via the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Real-time weather - or as close to real-time as you can reasonably get - is a key feature here, with data being pulled in from Meteoblue, where observations are combined with complex predictions to get something approaching accuracy. I'm no meteorologist, so I can't speak precisely to its authenticity - and I'm afraid my own methodology when exploring how accurate it is isn't particularly scientific. All I know is that when I went to check the progress of Isaias on smart weather visualization site Windy and tabbed back into Microsoft Flight Sim, it was close enough to not be bothered by the difference.

So I set off at first from Richmond International Airport, heading north into the tail-end of Isaias. And it is, as you expect, absolutely miserable, with next-to-no visibility. I'm still a relative newcomer to this flight sim lark, so while I should be beholden to instrument flight rules and use the intricate array of dials and software to guide me I simply head straight into the murk to get a feel for what it's like flying in such extreme conditions.

An aerobatic machine like the Extra 330LT makes light of it all, the Cessna 172 gets churned up in the cloud cover while a short trip in a Daher TBM 940 just makes me grateful that I'm going to remain on terra firma for the foreseeable future as it dips and shears, often losing hundreds of feet at terrifying speed as it hits pockets of turbulence. It is, as it should be, not a particularly pleasant experience.

It's an effective way to get to grips with Microsoft Flight Sim's handling, though, as well as a decent way for the simulation to flex itself. What's impressive is how, even in all the gloom and grey of a sizeable storm, Microsoft Flight Simulator still looks absolutely splendid. On the runway the rain's almost falling sideways such is the wind, and it streams against the windows as we build speed down the runway. Its behaviour is even impacted by the prop as it whirls water out of its way.

At low altitude you can just about make out pockets of Virginia, but it's in the heavens where the true spectacle can be found. Three and a half thousand feet up and you can break cloud cover at Isaias' tail, a small pocket of peace where you can see the storm whirl and flash away while you're up above and oblivious to its fury. It's one of what's now running into dozens of moments where Microsoft Flight Sim has made me catch my breath, letting me check in on the phenomenal conditions that are gripping the other side of the world. What a staggering thing this game is turning out to be.
    Chasing Storm Isaias in Microsoft Flight Simulator • Eurogamer.net
    Attached Images Attached Images vlcsnap_2020_08_05_09h52m36s554.png vlcsnap_2020_08_05_09h56m08s612.png vlcsnap_2020_08_05_09h52m57s649.png vlcsnap_2020_08_05_09h56m31s497.png vlcsnap_2020_08_05_09h50m11s366.png vlcsnap_2020_08_05_09h50m31s239.png vlcsnap_2020_08_05_09h50m48s157.png

11. #11 SP
    Bucale.
    Attached Images Attached Images fs.png

12. #12 SP
    Ce tare. Ai jucat tu si ai ajuns acolo? Sau e poza random de pe net?

13. #13 SP
    Nu, e o poza care circula pe net, nu am primit acces la Beta.

14. #14 SP
    Walking into the environment:

Asian and Middle East cities:

15. #15 SP
    Fiecare versiune de Microsoft Flight Simulator:

16. #16 SP
    Versiunea de PC: 93 pe Metacritic, 92 pe OpenCritic.
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC reviews:

17. #17 SP
    Cat de plictisit sa fii sa te "joci" asa ceva ?

18. #18 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Serios? N-ai idee ce fani infocati are. Pe mine tocmai m-a sunat un client sa-i fac un PC dedicat pentru noul Microsoft Flight Simulator.

19. #19 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Eu sunt absolut dezamagit de faptul ca nu l-au lansat si pe consola in acelasi timp. Abea asteptam sa ma pot plimba in voie peste tot.
    Nu e de plictiseala, nu trebuie jucat neaparat ca un Truck Simulator spre exemplu. Aici poti alege sa fie mai arcade si doar sa te plimbi/explorezi.
    Si nu trebuie neaparat sa joci cu un avion mare de pasageri, ci poti juca si cu ceva cu 22 locuri, mai rapid si mai manevrabil.

Si nu, nu am jucat niciun alt joc din serie si nu sunt mare fan avioane, dar asta pare chiar misto

20. #20 SP
    Eu abia astept sa apara pe Xbox.
    As face si upgrade la noua generatie pentru jocul asta.
    Nu ma pasioneaza zborul in sine in schimb sunt super pasionat de modelele de avioane, e o placere si e ceva super relaxant.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast