Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 94 of 214 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 4276

Thread: Clubul PlayStation 5

1. #1861 SP
    E acum cand vedem si reclame in limba romana despre PS5 parca simti asa cu tot sufletul ca am conta si noi.
    Bravo SONY, bravo Playstation Romania!

Macar sa ma bucur de asta pe platforma pentru exclusive daca altfel nu se poate.
    Pastele mamii voastre de Microsoft care stati degeaba ca voi muri si n-am sa apuc sa traiesc asa ceva si dincoace.
    Eu pe Xbox 'traiesc' in Birmingham de 14 ani de zile de parca fur banii nu-i muncesc ca un caine in lanturi, candelele si pasca mamii voastre de impotenti si de dezinteresati.

2. #1862 SP
    Poate e timpul sa treci la Sony și pentru multiplatforms. Ei te vor și te apreciază că român, zic și eu. Mă rog, îți apreciază banii, ceea ce M$ nu face.

3. #1863 SP
    Contam ce când au hotărât sa deschidă PS Store in România.

Apropos de contat, în ultimii 3 ani au crescut vânzările foarte mult în România. Asta am auzit de la cineva care lucrează la unul dintre cei mai mari retaileri de la noi.

PS: Microsoft chiar da dovada de... mai ales acum când vad și Nintendo în reclamele tv.

4. #1864 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Espiritus View Post
    Poate e timpul sa treci la Sony și pentru multiplatforms. Ei te vor și te apreciază că român, zic și eu. Mă rog, îți apreciază banii, ceea ce M$ nu face.
    E munca mea de 14 ani acolo, am incercat in 2013, nu pot. Atunci trebuia, am fost idiot. Acum... e prea tarziu
    Asa sunt eu, sangerez pana mor daca e cazul dar nu abandonez ceva la care am 'muncit'.

Crede-ma, fara ironie desi unii ar spune ca fac troll, ii urasc pe astia din tot sufletul meu strict pentru chestia asta asa cum nu am urat niciodata nimic in viata mea.

Life goes on, voi avea PS5 day one pentru exclusives, ca si PS3 si PS4.
    Dincoace, am 200.000+ Gamerscore, e munca mea de 14 ani acolo, sunt achievement whore, sunt blocat pe vesnicie cu nemernicii astia

Quote Originally Posted by Dant3 View Post
    Apropos de contat, în ultimii 3 ani au crescut vânzările foarte mult în România. Asta am auzit de la cineva care lucrează la unul dintre cei mai mari retaileri de la noi.

PS: Microsoft chiar da dovada de... mai ales acum când vad și Nintendo în reclamele tv.
    Exact, astia sunt ca fata batrana la maritis, ii promiti ca n-o sa doara, are dovezi ca n-o sa o doara si ea tot cu fermoaru tras sta frate. E rea intentie, nu doar indiferenta.
    Bine, asta + cladirea din Piata Presei unde zac bashinile pe trotuar... nici nu se vrea, nu se face nimic...
    Sa nu se mire ca in iarna vor fi again 8 PS5 la 1 XSX, o merita!

LE:
    Scuze pentru off topic, mi-am vomitat fierea iar aici, pe multi nu-i intereseaza!

5. #1865 SP
    Toata treaba are o explicatie care tine de strategia economica a SUA.

Citeam undeva ca Romania e inclusa pe un soi de lista neagra de catre guvernul american si o serie de multinationale. Inca avem o rata mare de piratare software si jocuri PC (aici Microsoft e direct afectata). Noi vrem respect comercial, dar nu prea oferim nimic la schimb.

Comparatia intre strategiile economice ale SUA vs ale Japoniei nu e buna deloc. Japonia n-a fost niciodata afectata economic de catre hackerii (abonati la NASA) sau piratii romani de filme, jocuri si software.

6. #1866 SP
    Cred ce spui, face sens, dar nu cred ca Slovacia, Columbia sau Rusia sunt pe vreo lista roz a SUA sau ca ofera mai mult respect comercial catre SUA/Microsoft decat o facem noi.

Bun atunci, chiar si asa, de ce-mi ofera Store Microsoft pe PC in RON?
    Deschide aplicatia de Gaming Store sau draci cum ii spune pe orice PC cu Windows 10 -> poti sa-ti cumperi Gears of War 5 si Forza pe PC in RON.
    De ce ofera asta? Nu pe PC se pirateaza jocurile?

Acum daca as fi o musca m-as duce in Medelin sa vad cate PC-uri din 1000 au Windows original pe ele.
    Nu cred asta... ma rog... sa-i ia toti dracii.

https://www.zf.ro/business-hi-tech/b...0-mil-19474633

7. #1867 SP
    Developerii, despre "immersive features":
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayStation.Blog
    “The haptic feedback precision allows us to do all sorts of new things. In Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, we’ll be hinting to players which direction attacks are coming from by providing haptic feedback from the appropriate direction on the DualSense wireless controller. What does it feel like to use Miles’s stealth ability? How does a Venom Blast feel? Because of the high resolution of DualSense wireless controller’s haptics system, we can really push the dimensionality of the feedback. For instance, as you hold down Square to do a Venom Punch, you feel Spider-Man’s bio-electricity crackle across from the left side of the controller, culminating in the right side on impact.” –Brian Horton // Creative Director, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales

I’m really excited by the adaptive triggers and the haptic feedback, both features that will bring some physicality in game experiences, and give important feedback. Deathloop being a first-person shooter, we do a lot of things to make weapons feel differently from one another. One I like is blocking the triggers when your weapon jams, to give to the player an immediate feedback even before the animation plays out, which prompts the player in a physical way that they have to unjam their gun. –Dinga Bakaba // Game Director, Deathloop

Just as the name “trigger” suggests, the main use of the DualSense wireless controller’s adaptive triggers in Ghostwire: Tokyo is for “active” actions—to shoot or trigger something—and we also use them to create the sensation of recoil. We’re also looking at ways to take advantage of the adaptive triggers to express a sense of persistent energy, or a balance of forces if you will, and for perhaps actions such charging, loading, and a sense of accumulation of power or energy for things.The haptic feedback, in comparison to the vibration function of previous generations, allows us to utilize a much wider range, starting from a very strong vibration that is much more powerful than before, down to extremely light vibration. This way we can offer players very detailed, “textured” nuances. Because of this, our approach is different – it isn’t a transient or a constant vibration level anymore, it allows us to meticulously adjust the feedback throughout the game. – Kenji Kimura // Director, Ghostwire: Tokyo

Horizon Forbidden West features new weapons that are designed to feel unique and play a specific role in combat with machines and human opponents. The DualSense wireless controller adaptive triggers will help us to make the weapons feel even more unique and satisfying to use.— Mathijs de Jonge // Game Director, Guerrilla

With the DualSense wireless controller and the power of haptics, we can make the combat [in Demon’s Souls] feel grittier, darker, and deadlier. Now you feel every blow as you strike down your enemies and cast each spell. You’ll experience the force of a titanic boss’ attack as you pull off a well-timed guard. Metal strikes metal when your foes block your attacks or you block theirs. That extra sensory feedback through the controller allows you to know your attack hit home and your perfectly-timed parry was a success, so you can react faster and more decisively.

We can also turn the simple act of pulling a lever to open a gate into a sensory experience. This is something that rumble could never do. It could never replicate the feeling of metal striking metal or fire crackling in your hand as you conjure magic. Haptics [are] integral to the experience, to immersing the player in the world and adding to the gameplay. The visual, aural, and tactile working together takes this new generation of gaming into the future. — Gavin Moore // Creative Director, SIE Japan Studio

As a player, I’m excited to finally FEEL which weapon I’m holding in my hands without looking at any UI. I can also sense where an enemy is spatially, even outside of my field of view. — Keith Lee // CEO, Counterplay Games

The adaptive triggers are something we’re excited to feature [in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart]! For instance, the Enforcer is a dual-barreled shotgun type weapon. As you pull the trigger, you’ll fire from one barrel, and you can feel resistance around halfway down the trigger. Need a bigger blast? Pull the trigger through that resistance point and you’ll fire both barrels at the same time. — Marcus Smith // Creative Director, Insomniac Games

As a developer, we want to surprise with unexpected feelings so the haptic feedback has been our central focus [for Astro’s Playroom]. The concept of “feeling the world” is omnipresent, that’s a significant step forward in immersion. I tried turning haptic feedback off once, and could not believe how much I missed it. It is a game changer for sure!

We use haptic feedback throughout the entire game. The most striking are the surfaces because players will notice within the first few seconds. Astro’s steps can be felt running on plastic, metal, sand, and even splashing in water. –– Nicolas Doucet // Studio Director, Japan Studio

Adaptive triggers have enabled us to provide sensations which match what Sackboy would feel in game. For example, when picking objects up, there is a tension to each press which conveys that the little guy is struggling to carry it. Similarly, when equipped with the grappling hook, R2’s ‘Weapon Mode’ makes the player feel like they’re actually firing it themselves.— Ned Waterhouse // Design Director, Sumo Digital

I think the most effective use of the adaptive trigger [in Gran Turismo 7] is for representing the operation of the antilock brake system (ABS) while braking. A typical ABS releases brake pressure intermittently while the driver applies pressure to the pedal. The adaptive trigger is suited for recreating this pedal feel, and it will allow the player to accurately feel and understand the relationship between the braking force they want and the tire’s grip.

Compared to the rumble force feedback we had in the past, the special character of the haptic feedback is that it has a bigger range of frequencies it can produce.

What this means, is that sound design and tactile design can be handled in a continuous, integrated manner. — Kazunori Yamauchi // President, Polyphony Digital [...]
    Presenting PlayStation’s first global ad spot showcasing key immersive features for the PS5 console generation – PlayStation.Blog
    Inverview with Eric Lempel:
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesIndustry.biz
    [...] "It's a massive challenge on every front," says Eric Lempel, SVP and head of global marketing at Sony Interactive Entertainment. "Not just for the parts of the organisation that I oversee, but for all parts of the organisation. The nice thing is that we're pulling it together. We will launch this year -- that will happen -- and from my end we will absolutely make sure that we will bring all of the magic and all of the excitement of launches that we have had in the past.

"We are still committed to doing that. It's more challenging than ever, but our gamers expect a lot from us. It's a chance to celebrate the beginning of a new generation. This spot kicks off PlayStation 5 marketing efforts, and this is just the beginning. So you can see this as the initial entry. Hopefully it looks high quality, hopefully it captures the imagination of the viewer, and from here, it just gets bigger and better." [...]
    PlayStation: Launching a console during a pandemic “is a massive challenge on every front” | GamesIndustry.biz

8. #1868 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Ro View Post
    Cred ce spui, face sens, dar nu cred ca Slovacia, Columbia sau Rusia sunt pe vreo lista roz a SUA sau ca ofera mai mult respect comercial catre SUA/Microsoft decat o facem noi.
    Ehe, e greu. Eu mor cand vad ca tari din UE precum Ungaria, Polonia si tot blocul ex comunist (in afara de Bulgaria) intra fara vize in SUA, iar noi inca ne milogim de ei precum ultimii fraieri. Asta e, trecem peste, ne obisnuim cu toate.

Bravo celor de la Sony si rusine Microsoft. Un concurs de imprejurari din care castiga cel mai bun. Te inteleg perfect, si pe mine ma enerveaza teribil chestia asta, dar n-am ce face.

9. #1869 SP
    Ce marketing au ăștia de la Sony, auzi că nu are limite... la încălzirea consolei sau ce limite?

10. #1870 SP
    Terminați cu piratatul de Windows ca ms și-a luat banii pe licențe direct de la stat probabil de 2 ori pana acum pentru fiecare licență piratata. Sunt o grămadă de licențe cumpărate de stat și nefolosite vreodată, nici nu le poate folosi nimeni de acum încolo ca sunt de XP, 2000,NT și alte vechituri. Stați liniștiți și treceți peste...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

11. #1871 SP
    Cartuș, nene, gândește și tu puțin înainte să tastezi. Pirateria e la ea acasă în România. Ce legătură are statul în toată treaba asta, numai tu știi. Ia și documentează-te un pic.
    https://www.libertatea.ro/stiri/roma...sa-1776013/amp

12. #1872 SP
    Ms și-au luat banii deja, asta ziceam.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

13. #1873 SP
    Dacă voi credeți ca din cauza pirateriei nu vine XBL in România, sunteți naivi. Poate vom discuta pe un topic separat mai multe lucruri.

14. #1874 SP
    N-am citit tot topicul, de aceea intrebS5 va fi compatibil cu jocurile de ps4?

15. #1875 SP

16. #1876 SP
    Aha merci, asta inseamna ca se va umple olx-ul de console PS4

17. #1877 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by paulone View Post
    Aha merci, asta inseamna ca se va umple olx-ul de console PS4
    Sa zicem ca da sa speram ca nu ������������. Nu toată lumea o sa aibă la precomanda 2500-2600 lei. Foarte mulți o sa își cumpere consola după lansare poate chiar în primăvara în fuctie de cum variază prețul

18. #1878 SP
    Nu cred ca PS5 o sa aibă probleme cu încălzirea sau zgomotul, cea mai mare problema o sa fie controller-ul.
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/und...e-same.273938/
    It's weird to me to see people still comparing Xbox's Impulse Triggers and DualSense's Adaptive Triggers like they are one in the same, when there is so much information out there about each. Maybe it's that both have a "marketable" name for them? They're nothing alike, though.

Underneath Xbox's left and right triggers are ERM motors, small versions of the same motors that are in the grips of the controllers. Just like the main rumble motors, these can be programmed to be activated at specific points and intensities. It's the same rumble you've always known, but having them under the triggers was new and cool.

On*PS5's DualSense controller, the exact nature of the mechanism under the triggers is not fully understood, but there are actual mechanical gears that adjust the tension of the triggers. Among other things, developers can vary the tension on the triggers as you're pressing them down, create stop points (can't be pressed any further past a certain point), create multiple resistance points during the trigger press, etc. They're extremely dynamic and unlike anything we've seen in a traditional console controller before.

And there is also the subject of "haptic feedback." Haptic feedback can by any kind of vibration, which is why I think people need to be more specific when referring to the vibration of DualSense. The Xbox controller has haptic feedback, yes, but it has the same ERM vibration motors you've seen in any other controller that's ever had rumble (besides the Switch controller). An asymmetric weighted mass on a shaft rotates, creating centrifugal force and displacing the motor, which gives you vibration. It's simple. You can program the time and the intensity.

Dualsense uses voice-coil actuators (specifically linear resonant actuators). Here is how Somatic Labs on*Medium.com*explains them, as they're more complex than ERM motors. "Unlike an ERM motor, a linear resonant actuator uses a voice coil instead of a DC motor. A voice coil takes an AC input and produces a corresponding vibration with a frequency and amplitude corresponding to the electrical signal it is provided. Since the device must be controlled with alternating current, the necessary circuit to drive the actuator is significantly more complex than a circuit used to drive an ERM motor with direct current. In spite of the increased complexity, the devices have several unique advantages. LRA’s will typically consume less power to produce a vibration than an ERM motor, and their performance characteristics allow for significantly shorter start-stop times in typical applications. In addition, LRA’s don’t produce as much noise because they do not have a spinning mass inside of them."

LRA motors are programmed using basically soundwaves, creating far greater variations in intensity and complexity than ERM motors, and because the vibration can start and stop immediately, the accuracy is incredible. Combine that with the adaptive-tension triggers, and the level of haptic feedback is on a whole other level than what we see in controllers like the Xbox One/Series X.

Hope that helps with people who are confused about the two styles of feedback. Purely from a haptic experience standpoint, comparing the two controllers are like comparing a cheap racing wheel with basic vibration to an expensive one with real force feedback.

The questions that remain for me are whether the motorized gears create any noise, and the reliability of having a more complex structure in the controller.

I'm also just extremely excited to try this thing out, and to consider the possibilities allowed with it! The new controller is probably the thing I'm most excited about with next-gen.

19. #1879 SP
    La adaptive triggers imi place ca ti le pot bloca daca nu faci ceva bine, cum a spus mai sus Dinga Bakaba (Game Director, Deathloop):
    One I like is blocking the triggers when your weapon jams, to give to the player an immediate feedback even before the animation plays out, which prompts the player in a physical way that they have to unjam their gun.
    Cum ar fi intr-un Souls-like sa ti le blocheze de tot daca nu faci ceva si sa te descurci fara?

Al doilea lucru bun e ca "LRA motors are programmed using basically soundwaves, creating far greater variations in intensity and complexity than ERM motors, and because the vibration can start and stop immediately, the accuracy is incredible." Cu un controller de Xbox nu-ti dai seama daca s-a prabusit ceva mic sau mare in joc, e aceeasi intensitate, doar intervalul de desfasurare difera.

20. #1880 SP
    Asta mai trebuiau, motorase, rotite și alte părți mecanice prin controller. Nu stiu daca asta ii va creste pretul, dar cu siguranta fiabilitatea o sa-i scada...

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 94 of 214 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast