Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Borderlands 2 - PSVita

1. #1 SP
    OEE

Borderlands 2 - PSVita

Am zis sa facem un thread si aici pentru cei care sunt interesati de varianta PS Vita sau doresc sa programeze sesiuni de joc.

Hello Vault-hunters! It’s been a while since we’ve given an update on Borderlands 2 on PS Vita and I’m sure some of you are anxious to get shooting and looting. We’ve been working with Iron Galaxy Studios, Gearbox Software and 2K to make sure that we can bring the best experience to PlayStation Vita, and I’m excited to say that the game is looking great! For those of you with calendars… now’s the time to pull it out. Borderlands 2 will be hitting the street in May!

Gio Corsi, Director of Third Party Productions at SCEA had the following to say about the upcoming release:

“We’ve been working hard to jam pack the endless looting and mayhem of Borderlands 2 into the palm of your hands, and we’re committed to porting over the heart and soul of the console original without compromising the gameplay you know and love. Soon, Vita owners can chase down Handsome Jack on the go, alone, or with three of their Vita-toting friends via online co-op play. Huzzah!

“Now if you are like me, some of you would have already poured hours into Borderlands 2 on PS3. Because Cross Save is supported, you can easily continue your existing adventure on PS Vita. Just got done with a long Vita session out on the road? Pick up right where you left off on PS3 when you get home. Easily transfer your saved game from PS Vita to PS3 and vice-versa so you don’t miss one second of the shooting and looting mayhem. Pretty cool!

“When you pick up Borderlands 2 on Vita, you’ll also get six add-on packs. Extend your experience with Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho and Mechromancer Character Classes, as well as the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, and Collector’s Edition pack. As if the core game wasn’t already packing hundreds of hours of entertainment, this bonus content seals the deal, helping Borderlands 2 on Vita rank exceptionally high on the handheld-bang-for-your-buck-o-meter.

“As production wraps up, we’ll post more info about the game. We can’t wait for you to get your hands on this epic and action-packed Vita version of Borderlands 2. The look, the feel, the style, the characters, the weapons, and the co-op gameplay with its countless hours of shooting and looting – it’s all here! Prep your gear, Vault Hunters, we’ll see you back on Pandora!”
    Get ready to gear up and take on Pandora. Mayhem awaits. Bring friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images ps-vita-borderlands-2-bundle-1280.jpg

2. #2 SP
    OEE
    Astazi am primit mai multe detalii legate de sistemul de control si de co-op:

The PlayStation social team recently had a chance to play a build of Borderlands 2 on PS Vita, and as the group’s resident Borderlandophile, I immediately called dibs. What can I say about Borderlands 2 on Vita? It’s Borderlands 2 on the Vita!

Controlling Borderlands 2 on PS Vita is a customisable affair: just go into options and remap to your heart’s content. To change a control, tap the action or button (even the abilities assigned to the touch screen or rear touch pad) you want to change, then tap wherever you want the action to be. By default, tapping different areas of Vita’s rear touch pad yield a sprint or a melee attack, while a tap on the front screen tosses a grenade or activates your character-specific ability.

Shoulder buttons L and R still aim and shoot, though I did notice a useful new feature that takes advantage of PS Vita’s built-in gyroscope: when you’re aiming down the sight, moving PS Vita will adjust your aim – a feature the team behind Uncharted: Golden Abyss once dub “Intui-Aim.” (expendable factoid)

Environments and character models are surprisingly detailed, and the game overall runs at a solid clip, generally hovering in the vicinity of 30 frames per second. Slicing dudes up as my main cyborg-man-alien-mystery-assassin-thing Zer0 still makes me feel like a cyborg-man-alien-mystery-assassin-thing.

The gang’s all here, by the way, including DLC characters Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho. In addition to all six vault hunters, Borderlands 2 on Vita includes the campaign packs “Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty” and “Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage”; the Vault Hunter Upgrade pack, and the Collector’s Edition Pack!

Borderlands 2 is a blast when you’re flying solo, but the PS Vita version also includes support for two-player online co-op play between two PS Vita owners. We checked in with the SCEA Third Party Production team, who confirmed that while they strived to include four-player co-op in the game, they made a decision late in their development cycle to focus on providing the best two-player-only co-op experience possible. As a result, the maximum co-operative player count for Borderlands 2 on PS Vita is capped at two.

Oh, and good news for anyone who’s played the PS3 version for dozens of hours: you’ll be able to bring your save data from the PS3 version (standard or GOTY editions) of the game to your PS Vita, and vice versa. Just upload your save to the cloud when you are done playing on one device and pull it down when you want to play again. Cross-save, baby!

I’ll admit to being slightly skeptical when I heard Borderlands 2 was coming to PS Vita. It’s a big game! I’m still a bit unsure that making this thing happen was possible by any earthly, mortal means. But hey, I’ll take black magic and alien technology if it means I get to play one of my favorite PS3 games on the go.
    Si la sfarsit va las cu un Unboxing Video pentru Vita Borderlands bundle:
    Attached Images Attached Images 13893445340_0eeb1e322d_o.jpg

3. #3 SP
    Arata si se misca mai bine decat ma asteptam:

4. #4 SP
    n00b question.
    Daca am pe contul de psn borderlands 2...cu toate dlc-urile and sh!t , il am automat si pe vita? (L-am jucat doar pe PS3)

5. #5 SP
    OEE
    Nu, trebuie sa cumperi separat versiunea de vita, nu este croos-buy, doar cross-save.

6. #6 SP
    iry

7. #7 SP
    eu l-am cumparat de la altex si ma joc de cateva zile...merge excelent...nu va luati dupa review-uri, Mai are zone unde se misca greu dar sunt rare si nu afecteaza gameplay-ul. Deocamdata nu pot sa downloadez si dlc-urile pentru ca nu a fost lansat oficial in europa...poate din cauza lor sa se miste mai greu dar nu cred. Spor la jucat!!!

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.