Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 47 of 246 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 5

1. #921 SP
    pai astea sunt modele premium man. si modelele vechi sunt premium. looks fantastic !

2. #922 SP
    Toate masinile prezentate la E3 au fost premium, lafel ca si acel camaro din video(care este o masina noua defapt intr-o cursa de "old school").
    Eu nu pot sa inteleg o alta chestie; de ce exista modele premium si standard pentru aceleasi masini?!
    Cateva exemple in poze
    Attached Images Attached Images premium1.jpg standard1.jpg premium2.jpg standard2.jpg

3. #923 SP
    kotaku sustine ca vom avea cockpit-uri la toate masinile
    A member from GTPLANET sent an email to Kotaku because they wrote in their preview that all cars in Gran Turismo 5 have a cockpit view but the standard ones are not as detailed as the premium ones

"Standard Car" does not correspond to the interior view.Update read 1st page - GTP Forums

From member Guffaluff

I just recieved a reply to my email regarding the Kotaku GT5 article. This is what I wrote (I apologize for some minor brown-nosing :

Hello there .

I've been following your website for quite a while now, and all I can say is thumbs up! .

I just read your E3 article on GT5, and I have one question, if you don't mind .

It's about this segment of the article:

"The developers have created fully modeled interiors for the Premium cars, as well as doing detailed modeling for the car's undercarriage and even the exhaust pipes! The Standard cars apparently won't have the exact interior modeling. For example, an Enzo's interior will look like the real deal, but your typical Mustang's will look like exactly like Mustang's."

Maybe you have noticed, but there has been quite a lot of fuss regarding the recent announcement of Premium and Standard cars in GT5, and if the latter have cockpit view or not. What you write in the above segment indicates that the standard cars do indeed have a cockpit/dashboard view, just not nearly as detailed as the premium cars.

Could you by any chance clarify this? Because according to some other articles, it suggests that the Standard cars don't have any form of cockpit/dashboard view. So do the standard cars have some sort of a cockpit/dashboard view? Also, if you happen to know, are the Standard cars simply upscaled GT4 models, or have the car models been improved so thy don't look out of place in a race with premium cars?

If you have the time and info to answer those questions, I (and probably all of GTplanet.com ) would be really thankful .

Best regards

And this is the reply I got:

"What you write in the above segment indicates that the standard cars do indeed have a cockpit/dashboard view, just not nearly as detailed as the premium cars."

That's correct. And that's why I wrote it.
    Kotaku confirmes - ALL Gran Turismo 5 CARS HAVE COCKPIT VIEW | Video Game Online Forums & Community | Game Platform Discussions for Video Games - GameTrailers.com

4. #924 SP
    i knew it !!!!

5. #925 SP

6. #926 SP
    Ce oribilitate inutila.

7. #927 SP
    pfai de cand asteptam un astfel de controller.
    cred ca e singurul lucru interesant de la E3 pentru mine.

8. #928 SP
    excelent controller, super layout, oare gasim si bundle? Inafara de centrul acela care pare cam ieftin arata foarte bine

9. #929 SP
    This is madness! Must have it! Controller looks bad, red bad!

Daca nu mi-au pus o harta de genul acesta sa ma pot duce in toate directiile ii caut cu sapa!

10. #930 SP
    asta e gt pt psp..
    decat sa imi iau un controller din ala, mai bine imi iau volan.

11. #931 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentiu View Post
    Daca nu mi-au pus o harta de genul acesta sa ma pot duce in toate directiile ii caut cu sapa!

YouTube - Gran Turismo Snow Racing Gameplay Part 2
    Si eu sper sa avem ploaie, noroi si zapada in GT5 insa nu stiu daca vom fi asa norocosi

12. #932 SP
    More Confusion Over Standard Car Interiors

Before my Inbox completely melts down, I will reluctantly share this news. A blog called “iGameReport” claims to have emailed Polyphony Digital in an attempt to clarify the notion that Gran Turismo 5’s “standard cars” will not have interior view. Here’s a portion of what they say Polyphony’s response contained:

“Standard cars do indeed have a cockpit/dashboard view, just not nearly as detailed as the premium cars. The existing cars are not just being copied; they are all being generated properly to create authentic experiences from car to car.”

Aside from the fact that such communication with a member of the public or the press would be an extraordinary event for secretive Polyphony Digital (considering that’s the job of the game’s publisher, Sony Computer Entertainment), that quote sounds a bit too familiar. The first sentence actually comes directly from GTPlanet’s own forums, and was posted here on June 21 by Guffaluff as he quoted an email that he received from an editor at Kotaku:

“What you write in the above segment indicates that the standard cars do indeed have a cockpit/dashboard view, just not nearly as detailed as the premium cars.”

Sony France Shows GT5 Release on November 24th

French gaming site JVN noticed a recent update to Gran Turismo 5’s product information on Sony Computer Entertainment France’s press site: it shows a release date of November 24, 2010.
    Attached Images Attached Images sony-france-screenshot.png

13. #933 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by TiBiKiMi View Post
    Si eu sper sa avem ploaie, noroi si zapada in GT5 insa nu stiu daca vom fi asa norocosi
    dude.. deja au anuntat weather system si... take a look :
    Attached Images Attached Images gt5-e3-2010-demo-track-selection-2.jpg

14. #934 SP
    Tot ma intreb, daca SUZUKI ESCUDO e si in GT5....

15. #935 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by djdanny View Post
    Tot ma intreb, daca SUZUKI ESCUDO e si in GT5....
    Si ce iti raspunzi?

16. #936 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkotto07 View Post
    Si ce iti raspunzi?
    Asta numa eu stiu, si cei care isi pun aceeasi intrebare

17. #937 SP

18. #938 SP

19. #939 SP
    Gran Turismo 5: What We Know
    • Will feature over 1,000 cars
    • 200 cars are classed as premium and include the most detailed interiors and adjustable headlights
    • Full NASCAR races will feature
    • World Rally Championship will feature
    • Jeff Gordon, Tony Stuart, and Dale Earnhardt Jr will feature as themselves
    • 20 different tracks with 70 variations
    • The Top Gear track will feature
    • Time of day cycles
    • Lighting effects all objects and particles in the game
    • Smoke from tyres is simulated in real-time
    • Sparks and small stones are simulated in real-time with all cars
    • All cars receive physics damage, dirt marks, scratches and dents
    • Only premium cars feature damage that separate body parts and panels
    • Damage does not feature in all race types
    • All cars can roll-over
    • You can walk around your car in photo mode and the entire scene
    • You can create multiplayer track days and races for just friends
    • You can spectate any other players racing
    • You can share race data easily between friends
    • Gran Turismo 5 will be in stereoscopic 3D
    • The game runs at 1080p at 60 FPS
    • Undersides of cars are fully textured
    • Photo mode allows situe of car in set locations
    • Photo mode allows for photo manipulation including white balance, shutter speed and manual focus
    • Players can create a lounge to connect with other racers, chat and watch current races. A lounge can be password protected.
    • Head tracking is supported
    • All cars feature a horn if it does in real-life
    • A full 24 hour Le Mans race is present
    • A virtual driving school will be available for noobs
    • 16 players online and 32 player in a private lounge is supported
    • World map to find races
    • Body shop, tuning shop and car dealers all feature
    • Even non profane graffiti will be recreated in the game
    • A track editor is present
    • Go Karts will feature
    • Stunt areas will feature

20. #940 SP
    doar 200 vor avea interiorul modelat si doar acele 200 se deterioreaza altfel decat mici zgarieturi... ce aiurea

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 47 of 246 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast