Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: I'm looking for old console game :)

1. #1 SP

I'm looking for old console game :)

Hi guys ! I've found this forum while searching the net for one console game which I played years ago (maybe 1992-93-94).

So, in the game you can choose between warrior class , ninja class , wizard class and maiden class ? You can gain levels...cast magics, expecialy with wizard class and maiden class.I remember that maiden class has some magic for Time (if you time runs out your die)..Ninja class throws shurikens (the ninja is with long hair and no mask)..you can buy weapons, armors...you have different bosses on certain levels... I remember, that one of the first levels finish with fight in a bridge, where you fight against some monster with tentacles and in the middle of the bridge is a girl which your safe...In another level you must fight against some stone golems...Also, I remember that the final boss of the game is a Dragon...

Please, if someone can help me about the name of the game...I know that the description is not very good (and my english alos, but...) )

2. #2 SP
    Is this an arcade beat 'em up?

3. #3 SP
    I found it The game name is CADASH

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.