Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: #metoo intra si pe piata jocurilor video

1. #61 SP
    Nici Angry Joe n-a scapat din cauza ca a criticat The Last of Us 2 si multe jucatoare l-au acuzat de misoginism.
    Ba au aparut acuzatii pentru hartuire sexuala a unor femei in trecut.

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/sta...58221727526914
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/ang...oilers.240457/

2. #62 SP
    Cancel culture strikes again, ce penibil sunt astia, aveam de gand sa joc TLOU 2 la un moment dat dar se pare ca nu voi mai face acest lucru

3. #63 SP
    Serios? Sari peste continuarea unui joc superb doar ca se cearta unii pe net?

Nu prea pot sa inteleg fenomenul asta...

4. #64 SP
    E echivalentul la a te tranti in fund si a spune incruntat ca nu te mai joci cu jucariile.
    Oricum, mai bine astepti reducere la TLoU2, not really worth the $60 imo. E prea lung si repetitiv pentru binele lui.

5. #65 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by codpin View Post
    Serios? Sari peste continuarea unui joc superb doar ca se cearta unii pe net?

Nu prea pot sa inteleg fenomenul asta...
    Le arata el developerilor ce și cum. Ii pedepsește cu portofelul și sigur ND deja plâng în hohote că rămân doar cu 5 milioane de vânzări în loc de 5 milioane 1.

6. #66 SP
    Eu inteleg conceptul de boicot atunci cand are sens. In cazul unui developer de jocuri, daca iese cu un produs prost atunci da (vezi cazul No Man's Sky).

Dar cand ai un joc super dar tu te ofuschezi doar fiindca se cearta unii pe net si practic iti refuzi tie placerea de a juca jocul ala... Nu pot rezona cu astfel de practici.

7. #67 SP
    De ce ai boicota un produs prost? Adica... daca e prost isi ia review-urile proaste in mod natural, de ce sa mai boicotezi si tu?

8. #68 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guardian
    More than half of the women employed at the London-based video game developer Rocksteady two years ago signed a letter to bosses accusing the studio of failing to prevent sexual harassment and inappropriate behaviour in the office, the Guardian can reveal.

The letter, dated November 2018 and signed by 10 of the company’s 16 female staff at the time, raised complaints about behaviour including “slurs regarding the transgendered community” and “discussing a woman in a derogatory or sexual manner with other colleagues”, and sexual harassment “in the form of unwanted advances, leering at parts of a woman’s body, and inappropriate comments in the office”.

Since then it is claimed that the response has amounted to one training seminar, and that multiple signatories have left the company owing to the lack of action.

One of the letter’s signatories, who asked to remain anonymous, said she had decided to share the letter with the Guardian because she felt people were still suffering from sexism, harassment and inappropriate behaviour at Rocksteady.

“I have heard everything from groping claims to incidents involving [senior staff], all of whom are men,” she said. “Yet the only thing we had as a result was a company-wide seminar that lasted an hour. Everyone who attended was asked to sign a statement confirming that they’d received the training. It felt that it was a just way for them to cover their arses.”

She said the letter was kept private in part due to the company’s devotion to secrecy, which is not unusual in the video game sector, and in part because staff members feared that if they left on bad terms they would be denied credit on the company’s upcoming game, an adaptation of DC Comics’ Suicide Squad.

Rocksteady acknowledged it had received complaints about sexual discrimination and harassment. “From day one at Rocksteady Studios, we set out to create a place where people are looked after, a place fundamentally built on respect and inclusion,” a spokesperson said.

“In 2018 we received a letter from some of our female employees expressing concerns they had at that time, and we immediately took firm measures to address the matters that were raised. Over the subsequent two years we have carefully listened to and learned from our employees, working to ensure every person on the team feels supported. In 2020 we are more passionate than ever to continue to develop our inclusive culture, and we are determined to stand up for all of our staff.”

Last Thursday, after the Guardian contacted Rocksteady for comment, management called an all-staff meeting where they discussed the letter for the first time. New initiatives were promised to prevent further discrimination, the Guardian understands.

The signatory cited recent changes at the French games firm Ubisoft as another reason for sharing the letter. Last month several executives, including the chief creative officer and second-in-command, Serge Hascoët, resigned amid allegations of misconduct and inappropriate behaviour at the company.

“I think a good outcome [of publicising the letter] is basically showing the games industry in general [that] no matter how big your company is, how much you promote it as supportive of diversity, if you keep putting your head in the sand you will eventually be outed,” the woman said.

“I’d say 97%-98% of the developers there are incredible people, and it’s so unfair that this will land on them because a few people weren’t managed properly.”

Rocksteady, which is owned by Warner Bros Interactive, is one of the leading lights in the UK’s video game development industry and counts the Batman Arkham series among its titles.

Video games now account for half of all UK entertainment revenue, with the industry contributing more than £4bn to the economy.
    Games firm Rocksteady accused of inaction over staff harassment | World news | The Guardian

9. #69 SP

10. #70 SP
    Dear all,

As I promised, I am coming back to you to provide an update on the situation we are going through and give you an outline of our focus areas and actions.

From the start of this crisis, I wanted to hear from you so that we could take stock of all the problems you are encountering and put together a plan to resolve them. More than 2,000 of you participated in the listening sessions, and nearly 14,000 responded to the anonymous, independent survey to express yourself and to share your experiences and ideas for improvement. Accenture also conducted around 100 interviews and 40 focus groups on our culture and our processes: 1,200 employees were heard as part of this audit. Thank you all for the time you have taken and continue to take to share your feedback. It is essential for a better understanding of the situation and for putting in place the actions and means necessary to address these issues.

Our Head of Workplace Culture, Lidwine Sauer, and your Managing Director will schedule sessions to share some of the findings from these assessments. Overall, the results highlight four closely related areas in which we need to improve quickly:

1. Guarantee a working environment where everyone feels respected and safe.

2. Putting diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do.

3. Refocus and strengthen our HR function.

4. Make the managers of the group accountable and empower them.

Here is more detail on each of these areas and the initial steps we are taking to improve.

1. Guarantee a working environment where everyone feels respected and safe. The survey showed that roughly 25% have experienced or witnessed some form of workplace misconduct in the past two years, and that 1 in 5 do not feel fully respected or safe in the work environment. Since everyone’s well-being is the basis for our development and free expression, this subject is our top priority:
    - From the outset, I wanted victims to be able to speak out with confidence and to be supported. New channels have been put in place so that each report can be escalated anonymously to the group level and handled by our partner, Idoko, with all necessary care, impartiality and confidentiality. In recent months, investigations have been carried out and have resulted in disciplinary action where warranted. Some investigations are still ongoing, and we will continue to investigate any new allegations raised through our whistleblowing channels.
    · Specialized help and support units have also been coordinated by Idoko in order to support victims in complete confidentiality. My goal is to continue to improve our systems: reporting, support, processing of cases and monitoring of sanctions. I want everyone to feel safe and able to report something that goes against our Code of Conduct without fear and with confidence that all reports will be investigated.

· As a reminder, signing our Code of Conduct is mandatory. At the same time, we are completely revising it so that it is aligned with best practices in the field, and to include more concrete and actionable directives against all forms of violence, discrimination and harassment, or retaliation in the workplace. This project is being led by The Good Corporation, recognized for supporting many companies in the implementation of compliance and ethics programs.

· Finally, we asked each site to quickly set up a first level of compulsory anti-sexism and anti-harassment training, so that everyone can better understand these issues. By mid-October, 86% of teams will have received this training. Our goal is to reach 100% by the end of December. A more complete program adapted to the specificities of our industry is being developed by the International Learning team. Once developed, this program will be common to all countries, reviewed each year and supplemented with new modules. Particular attention will be paid to the training of managers, HR teams, and any person who regularly interacts with our communities and players.

2. Putting diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. The audit and survey show that those of you who are part of minority groups are disproportionately affected by issues of respect and safety. The percentage of women who reported experiencing, witnessing or hearing of discrimination, harassment or inappropriate behavior was 30% higher than men, on average. For non-binary employees it was approximately 43%. A group united by the same sense of belonging and where every difference is welcomed and celebrated is a much stronger group. This has always been my conviction and I am determined that we become exemplary on the subject:
    · I have met several high-quality candidates for the position of Head of Diversity and Inclusion, whose role will be to orchestrate and steer our efforts across the group. Our choice will be made within two weeks and we hope that this person can join us as soon as possible.

· Recruitment of new VPs to complement the Editorial team and help create more diverse and inclusive games is also underway. At the same time, I am testing new forms of collaboration between our Editorial and development teams. Brain trusts will be set up soon.

· We have also started to set up a review committee for our content and product marketing to ensure that they are aligned with our values of respect and fairness. Thanks to the people who have already been involved in the first reviews.

· A few weeks ago, I met with members of the US Anti-Racism Committee, as well as representatives of the local Green Forces. I found these exchanges very enlightening and their efforts to move Ubi forward on these topics particularly motivating. We will work with your MDs to go further in this area and assist these virtuous ecosystems by giving them more support and resources.

- In addition to our goal of ensuring women comprise at least 24% of Ubisoft’s teams by 2023 (compared to 22% today), we are in the process of defining other KPIs to measure our progress in terms of diversity.
    3. Refocus and strengthen our HR function. You also told us that your confidence in the HR function had been damaged. At Ubisoft, we have talented and passionate HR teams who have been particularly mobilized in supporting our strong growth (recruitments and integration) in recent years. We are in the process of re-organizing ourselves to make it clear that these teams need more independence and resources to be fully able to help those who need it and to support everyone in the advancement of their careers at Ubisoft:
    - This will be the top priority of the Chief People Officer, who we are currently recruiting. I have already met several very compelling candidates. The CPO’s first mission will be to rely on the results of the various audits and on the existing teams to review the organization of the function, as well as all of our HR tools and processes (mobility, compensation, promotions, etc.) with the objective of making our tools more efficient and our processes more transparent and fair for all.
    4. Make the managers of the group accountable and empower them. The survey shows that a number of you do not trust or feel supported by your manager on these matters. Only 66% of respondents who reported an incident felt they had received the support they needed. The audit also highlights a lack of sensitivity and commitment from management on all matters of diversity, inclusion and respect. Therefore, we must better support our managers so that they are exemplary and become champions of these changes throughout the organization:
    · I expect all Ubisoft managers to commit to meeting or even exceeding our diversity goals in their respective teams, including among their direct reports. On my side, I will review the composition of the Ubisoft Executive Committee to enrich it with new functions and perspectives.

· The International Learning team is working on a mandatory program aimed at strengthening the hard skills and soft skills of our managers, as well as their understanding and sensitivity to cultural and societal issues.

· As previously announced, we are working to revise the bonus structure of our managers and senior business experts in order to take into account their ability to foster an inclusive and positive work environment.

Some also expressed doubts about our ability to change. I assure you, these changes will take place, and we will carry them out together, because your testimonies also show a deep attachment to Ubisoft and a desire to defend the values of respect and benevolence on which the group was built.

When I created Ubisoft more than 30 years ago, I had no idea that it would become a leader with nearly 19,000 talents around the world. It’s a great source of pride. It is also a huge responsibility. That of guaranteeing a working environment where everyone feels heard, recognized and valued, not only for what they do as an employee, but above all and above all for who they are as an individual. Everyone at Ubisoft should be able to feel confident and have the same opportunities, regardless of their gender, skin color, religion, age, or other individual traits. Diversity is a strength.

As a major player in the industry, we must show the way by becoming exemplary in all of these subjects. My goal is for us to create an company that we are all proud of. Of course, not everything can be transformed overnight, but I want to assure you that we are mobilizing considerable energy on these subjects. I am personally following these changes and will keep you informed of the progress of these initiatives, in which you will continue to be involved.

Yves

P.S. We will also share more information via the Creating a Safe Workplace site.
    Ubisoft CEO Reveals Huge Number Of Employees Who Have Witnessed Misconduct - GameSpot

11. #71 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesIndustry.biz
    Employees from throughout the streaming platform's history describe a culture of indifference to inappropriate, unsafe, and abusive behavior
    Twitch staff call the company out on sexual assault, racism, more | GamesIndustry.biz

12. #72 SP
    Mai nou, absolut orice gest/privire este considerat abuz sexual. Nu mai ai voie sa faci o gluma cu tenta sexuala, mai ales daca e vreo pudica prin zona, ca esti catalogat instant.
    Stiu femei care se ofenseaza constant cand asculta Rock FM si are emisiunea Razvan Exarhu si asta pentru ca nu gusta glumele.

13. #73 SP
    Poate că unele acuzații sunt false sau exagerate dar nu cred că toate sunt așa.

Câteva din care am citit sună destul de rău.

Multiple women said they'd been sexually assaulted by men at the company, including forced kisses, groping, and inappropriate massages.
    Oare cum am reacționa dacă prietenele sau soțiile ne-ar spune că li s-a întâmplat așa ceva?

14. #74 SP
    Asta este foarte nasoo, dar imi e greu sa cred ca toate cazurile sunt la fel.

Also, daca esti om normal la cap si lucrezi prin companii mari de multi ani, stii cum sta treaba cu flirturile pe la birou. Heck, am avut zeci de relatii asa prin companiile pe unde am lucrat, pentru ca se poate. Unii se plictisesc la birou si se joaca, altii vor sa mai iasa din monotonie, sa mai schimbe ceva. E firesc.

Desigur, totul de ambele parti. Altfel se considera abuz si clar trebuie pedepsit.

Si da, daca mi-ar zice sotia o chestie de genu, eu nu m-as duce la politie sau sa fac reclamatie la HR sau alte chestii de genu. Barbati suntem

15. #75 SP
    Conform contractelor de munca, indiferent de functie, in majoritatea companiilor nu ai voie sa faci glume de niciun fel in timpul programului.
    Orice gest sau vorba care poate sa distraga alt coleg de la efectuarea unei sarcini poate sa atraga de la sine sanctiuni sau incetarea contractului de munca. Eu consider ca e foarte corect asa. Esti platit sa MUNCESTI, nu sa faci glume, sa vorbesti despre anumite subiecte sensibile precum politica/ religie/fotbal sau sa agati colegele.

Pentru glume proaste si discutat subiecte sensibile exista pauza de masa, iar pentru flirt exista cluburi, sali de lectura, baruri, cafenele, workshopuri, petreceri, concerte, mall-uri, parcuri, sali de sport, facultati.
    Iar daca e pandemie, exista Badoo/ Tinder/Instagram/Facebook sau ....videochat, in functie de preferinte.

Bine ar fi daca ar combate si jignirile dintre baieti pe baza de intelect. In 2020 n-ar trebui ca un coleg sa te mai faca "prost", "tampit", "noob", "idiot", "retardat" pentru o simpla greseala.
    Nici macar team-leaderul ca nu scrie in fisa postului sa insulte si sa injure angajatii mai slab pregatiti sau incepatori.

Pana la urma, angajatii de la resurse umane sau managerul sunt singurii care pot sa te evalueze si sa-ti comunice nivelul de performanta si intelect. Ar trebui ca respectul reciproc sa fie obligatoriu oriunde, indiferent ca lucrezi pe santier, la supermarket, in restaurant, banca, call-center sau companie IT.

16. #76 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesindustry.biz
    Ubisoft is not out of the woods yet following the numerous allegations of harassment and sexual misconduct at the company that emerged last year.

An investigation by French publication Le Télégramme published in early May revealed that a first wave of legal proceedings was due to start this month in relation to the harassment cases. The collective action is led by Solidaires Informatique Jeu Vidéo, a games workers union that had previously called for testimonies to build a case against Ubisoft.

Since the wave of accusations targeting Ubisoft's toxic culture, which also pointed at serious dysfunction in its HR departments, the company has attempted to make changes, but the impact of these changes seems to have been minimal so far, the publication reported.
    Ubisoft has reportedly made minimal changes following abuse allegations

17. #77 SP
    A Year of Change at Ubisoft

Last June, we faced the fact that not all team members were experiencing the safe and inclusive workplace that we had always intended Ubisoft to be. Since then, we have engaged in a company-wide effort to listen, learn and build a roadmap for a better Ubisoft for all. With this in mind, I want to summarize the work we have done and the direction in which we are headed.

Following the allegations of misconduct, we set up several channels via which team members can report inappropriate behavior, including a platform that guarantees anonymity. All reports are received and treated by an independent external partner to guarantee impartiality. The initial reports led us to launch a series of investigations and based on their outcomes, we took appropriate actions, including training, disciplinary sanctions, and dismissals. Any new reports continue to be managed by our independent external partners.

More than 14,000 employees participated in a range of group-wide assessments, including an anonymous questionnaire, and 2,000 employees took part in focus groups and listening sessions. We partnered with Accenture to conduct a thorough audit of our global HR organization, processes and policies. As a result, we strengthened our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies. We also have created new HR processes and fully updated our internal Code of Fair Conduct. The Code is clearer, more comprehensive, and more actionable. It will be mandatory for all team members to sign when it is published in June. Our teams worldwide have already participated in the initial anti-harassment training sessions. We are also deploying additional mandatory training modules specifically on the topics of anti-harassment and anti-discrimination.

We have recently implemented a new performance criterion to our compensation scheme with specific expectations for managers. This new attribute will focus on our ability to care for people, behave inclusively, and foster a safe and respectful work environment.

Additionally, we have appointed and recruited new leaders at the executive level.

Anika Grant arrived as our new Chief People Officer in April. She is focusing on strengthening our global corporate culture and our HR organization, ensuring that all our teams can thrive in an environment that nurtures a culture of respect, diversity, inclusion and collective wellbeing.

Belén Essioux-Trujillo joined the Ubisoft Board of Directors as a new independent member in December. She will further enrich the group with additional valuable HR experience and insights.

Lidwine Sauer, who was appointed last July to the new role of Head of Workplace Culture, has been piloting the listening and feedback sessions internally, and has most recently launched a global initiative to clarify our values.

Raashi Sikka joined in February in the newly created position of VP of Global Diversity & Inclusion. Her role is to help ensure D&I is at the heart of everything we do. Notably, she is providing a strategic framework and resources to empower ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) and to encourage team members across Ubisoft to constantly challenge their perspectives. Raashi also leads a global D&I Content Review Committee that has been set up to support teams in respect to diverse and inclusive content.

Veteran Ubisoft developer Bio Jade Adam Granger was promoted to VP of Editorial with the ambition of adding more diverse perspectives to the creative leadership of our games and franchises.

Studio leadership teams continue to evolve, with a number of new appointments in recent months. Most recently, we announced that Lisa Opie will soon be joining Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Leamington as Managing Director. Ubisoft Montreal, our biggest studio, committed last year to an overhaul of the studio's management structure to support our overall growth strategy and instill a more diversified vision; as part of this strategy Catherine Lemyre and Leslie Quinton have joined Ubisoft Montreal as VP Talent and VP Communications respectively.

Considerable progress has been made, and we will continue to work hard with the ambition of becoming an exemplary workplace in the tech industry. The teams at Ubisoft continue to impress me with their engagement on this journey. 10,000 team members connected live to virtual town halls in early May, where we shared the latest progress being made, and we will continue to share regular updates with them.

Management -- myself included -- have a responsibility to act as role models and be exemplary for our teams. I want to stress my personal commitment to continue to improve our workplace culture and create real, lasting and positive change at Ubisoft.

Thank you all for your support as we continue to learn and grow.

-Yves Guillemot, CEO Ubisoft
    A Year of Change at Ubisoft

18. #78 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesIndustry.biz
    The two co-heads of Ubisoft's mobile studio Owlient have stepped down from their positions.

According to Axios, the departure of studio managers Charlie Guillemot -- the son of Ubisoft co-founder Yves Guillemot -- and Rémi Pellerin was announced internally last week. [...]

Owlient's latest title, mobile game Tom Clancy's Elite Squad, faced criticism last year for using imagery typically associated with the Black Power movement to depict a terrorist organisation. Ubisoft later apologised for "insensitive and harmful" imagery. [...]
    Ubisoft's Owlient studio managers step down | GamesIndustry.biz

19. #79 SP
    Cand citesc asemenea stiri si tocmai de la companiile de la care nu ma asteptam si care cica promoveaza feminismul.....

Incep sa am mai mult respect pentru un misogin traditionalist conservator autodeclarat care o spune cu gura mare ca "locul femeilor e la cratita" si isi trateaza nevasta intr-o pozitie de inferioritate decat pentru unul care se arata in public ca-i feminist, zice ca respecta femeia ca pe un egal, si afli dupa un timp ca era un violator si un agresor sexual dupa ce sunt dezvaluite niste informatii de catre victime.
    Bine, niciunul n-ar merita respect, dar o spun asa ca sa arat cat de "jos " ar fi ultima persoana in ipocrizia ei fata de un misogin. Un exemplu : actorul James Franco care aparuse la galele Oscar cu insigna "Time's Up " ce promovau feminismul si #metoo. N-a trecut mult timp ca o actrita sa-l reclame pe twitter despre cum a bagat-o in masina cu forta si a incercat sa o oblige sa-i faca sex oral impotriva vointei ei. Da, asta este VIOL! Si dupa aceea s-a mai trezit cu inca cinci capete de acuzare pentru viol.
    Pana la urma, a fost condamnat sa plateasca 2 milioane de dolari despagubiri, ca inchisoare nu va face ca are pile , dar nici nu cred ca o sa mai primeasca roluri in filme si seriale prea curand.

Observ cum multe companii precum Ubisoft fac propaganda feminista de vreo 15 ani si in practica vad opusul. Spun ca de 15 ani. Poate ca
    creatorii seriei Assassin's Creed , care de doar 5 ani fac jocuri cu caractere feminine, au fost un pic mai conservatori pentru ca au incercat sa redea trecutul asa cum era, dominat de barbati .

Dar Ubisoft chiar este o companie feminista din 2003 incoace cand lansase Beyond Good and Evil. A fost printre primele mari companii de gaming care au lansat un joc cu un personaj feminin in rol principal dupa Tomb Raider in ipostaza de femeie puternica si care sa nu fie intens sexualizata ca-n The Operative . Asta se intampla intr-o perioada cand majoritatea copertelor jocurilor video cuprindeau doar BARBATI.
    Nu te astepti sa vezi asa mizerii comise chiar de la o companie care militeaza pentru feminism si egalitate sexuala , si chiar de la superiori.

20. #80 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomberg Law
    Video game giant Activision Blizzard Inc., maker of games including World of Warcraft and Diablo, fosters a “frat boy” culture in which female employees are subjected to constant sexual harassment, unequal pay, and retaliation, according to a lawsuit filed by the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing.

A two-year investigation by the state agency found that the company discriminated against female employees in terms and conditions of employment, including compensation, assignment, promotion, and termination. Company leadership consistently failed to take steps to prevent discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, the agency said.

According to the complaint, filed Tuesday in the Los Angeles Superior Court, female employees make up around 20% of the Activision workforce, and are subjected to a “pervasive frat boy workplace culture,” including “cube crawls,” in which male employees “drink copious amounts of alcohol as they crawl their way through various cubicles in the office and often engage in inappropriate behavior toward female employees.”

The agency alleges male employees play video games during the workday while delegating responsibilities to female employees, engage in sexual banter, and joke openly about rape, among other things.

Female employees allege being held back from promotions because of the possibility they might become pregnant, being criticized for leaving to pick their children up from daycare, and being kicked out of lactation rooms so male colleagues could use the room for meetings, the complaint says.

Female employees working for the World of Warcraft team noted that male employees and supervisors would hit on them, make derogatory comments about rape, and otherwise engage in demeaning behavior, the agency alleges.

The suit also points to a female Activision employee who took her own life while on a company trip with her male supervisor. The employee had been subjected to intense sexual harassment prior to her death, including having nude photos passed around at a company holiday party, the complaint says.

The agency seeks an injunction forcing compliance with workplace protections, as well as unpaid wages, pay adjustments, back pay, and lost wages and benefits for female employees.

“We value diversity and strive to foster a workplace that offers inclusivity for everyone. There is no place in our company or industry, or any industry, for sexual misconduct or harassment of any kind,” a spokesperson for Activision Blizzard said in a statement. “We take every allegation seriously and investigate all claims. In cases related to misconduct, action was taken to address the issue.”

“The DFEH includes distorted, and in many cases false, descriptions of Blizzard’s past. We have been extremely cooperative with the DFEH throughout their investigation, including providing them with extensive data and ample documentation, but they refused to inform us what issues they perceived,” the statement continued.

“The picture the DFEH paints is not the Blizzard workplace of today,” the company said.
    Activision Blizzard Sued Over ‘Frat Boy’ Culture, Harassment (1)
    Attached Images Attached Images e63cscxwuaikt9s.png e63csptxeaimuow.png

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast