Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

1. #441 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTe23 View Post
    E un joc cu o poveste extraordinară,chiar daca nu mai este un rpg,te face sa te ataşezi de personaje ft mult iar soundtrackul este ft frumos,ma refer la melodia postata de mine la reviewul facut de monky

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added 07-07-2012 at 06:23 PM ----------

Download the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC soundtrack for free | Joystiq

x
    Thx man , acum il iau si eu

2. #442 SP
    Mass Effect 3's 'Earth' multiplayer DLC launches on Xbox 360 next Tuesday, July 17, at a cost of zero space bucks. The content is multiplayer-focused, and that's about all we know – we're taking a wild guess that the locales it'll offer are based on Terra Firma regions.

That said, if rumors from back in June pan out, the DLC will head to Rio, Vancouver, and London, and several new human classes will be added. BioWare has yet to confirm any new details about the content, but we expect to hear more in the near future.

3. #443 SP
    OEE
    OPERATION: BROADSIDE

Operation: Broadside (July 13-15)

Operation BROADSIDE puts our reinforcements to work by coordinating large-scale attacks against the Reapers on multiple fronts. The objectives vary from planet to planet and theater to theater, but the common goal is to develop a sustainable fighting method with a minimal loss of life.

Squad Goal: Extract at least one squad member against Reapers on Gold difficulty
    Allied Goal: Extract 400,000 squads against Reapers on ANY difficulty
    Special Circumstance: None

Squad Goal Success: All squad members awarded a Commendation Pack
    Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack. Medi-gel cap increases from 5 units to 6.

Operation Broadside begins at 10am PST Friday July 13 and ends at 10am PST Sunday July 15.
    Attached Images Attached Images operation-broadside.jpg

4. #444 SP

5. #445 SP
    Mass Effect 3: Earth DLC blown open • News • Eurogamer.net

The contents of Mass Effect 3's Earth multiplayer add-on have been leaked online.

The pack - unannounced by publisher BioWare but due for launch next week on Xbox 360 - has already been pored over in granular detail by the BioWare forums.

Earth will also introduce a new ultra-hard difficulty, Platinum.

A previously-leaked Mass Effect 3: Earth product description corroborates the latest information. It revealed the free add-on would also introduce maps based on Rio, Vancouver, and London.
    • N7 Fury (Adept): Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel
    • N7 Destroyer (Soldier): Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode
    • N7 Demolisher (Engineer): Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon
    • N7 Paladin (Sentinel): Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain
    • N7 Shadow (Infiltrator): Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash
    • N7 Slayer (Vanguard): Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash

6. #446 SP
    OEE
    MASS EFFECT 3: EARTH MULTIPLAYER DLC

The fighting is fiercest when it’s your home at stake! Mass Effect 3: Earth adds mods, gear, and new maps for Rio, Vancouver, and London.

Mass Effect 3: Earth also includes the new Platinum difficulty.

Earth features 3 new weapons: Piranha assault shotgun, Acolyte pistol, and Typhoon assault rifle.

Six new human N7 classes are also available: Destroyer Soldier, Paladin Sentinel, Demolisher Engineer, Slayer Vanguard, Shadow Infiltrator, and Fury Adept! Each comes complete with new and powerful abilities and melee attacks.

When is Mass Effect 3: Earth available?
    Mass Effect 3: Earth is available on July 17th for Xbox 360 and PC worldwide. For PlayStation 3 owners the pack will be available on July 17th in North American and July 18th in Europe.

What is included with Mass Effect 3: Earth?
    Firebase Rio, Vancouver, and London are available to play on as soon as Mass Effect 3: Earth is downloaded. The new weapons, characters, and equipment are available as rewards inside existing Reinforcement Packs.

How much does Mass Effect 3: Earth cost to download?
    Mass Effect 3: Earth is available to download at no additional charge.

How do I get new items in Mass Effect 3: Earth?
    As with the Resurgence Pack and Rebellion Pack, new items will be unlocked in existing Reinforcement Packs. Make sure to look out for promotional packs and weekend challenges for other ways to unlock the content.
    Attached Images Attached Images 216113.jpg 216111.jpg 216112.jpg earth-dlc-key-art.jpg

7. #447 SP
    Stie cineva cum pot lua si eu - N7 Warfare Gear Pack pentru PS3?Stiu ca fost disponibil la preorder la gamestop.Please help

8. #448 SP
    OEE
    Quote Originally Posted by Boghy02 View Post
    Stie cineva cum pot lua si eu - N7 Warfare Gear Pack pentru PS3?Stiu ca fost disponibil la preorder la gamestop.Please help
    Poti incerca pe e-bay, mai gasesti pe acolo coduri. Desi din ce am vazut au de PC si Xbox mai mult.

9. #449 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by OEE View Post
    Poti incerca pe e-bay, mai gasesti pe acolo coduri. Desi din ce am vazut au de PC si Xbox mai mult.
    De asta am si intrebat , pentru ca acolo au doar de xbox si pc

10. #450 SP

11. #451 SP
    Lasati si voi psn id la ME3(PM sau aici) sa fim o echipa de romaniCa mai prind random niste oameni care joaca doar pentru ei , nu stiu sa joace in echipa pff

12. #452 SP
    Attached Images Attached Images commander-shepard-1.jpg sheen.jpg james-vega.jpg miranda.jpg ashley-bianca.jpg jack-mass-effect.jpg

13. #453 SP
    Gata am terminat campania la ME 3 pe normal pentru story.Ce pot spune este ca am jucat toate misunile posibile(40+ ore de gameplay foarte fun).Am terminat pe hero side sau paragon.Frumos finalul . dar si foarte tristSincer e mai greu ME 3 . fata de ME 2 unde Insanity diff a fost piece of cake.Aici chiar sunt curios daca voi reusi pe Insanity
    Inca odata cei care mai joaca ME3 pe PS3 MP , lasati id vostru aici sau pa PM.

---------- Post added 15-07-2012 at 12:47 AM ----------

Guys any tips pentru Insanity la ME3 cu Soldier?Orice sugestie , este binevenita

14. #454 SP
    Unele idei sunt chiar interesante

http://whatculture.com/gaming/5-ways...-franchise.php
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

15. #455 SP
    So, what's next for Mass Effect? Producer Mike Gamble showed off one picture of future Mass Effect 3 content in his panel at Comic-Con, and from what he told Joystiq it seems to point to more single-player DLC. "We want to do single-player DLC," he said. "We want to do single-player, maybe more multiplayer if people still play it."

That single-player DLC, whatever it is, will still be about Shepard, not someone else in the universe. "Mass Effect 3 is Shepard's story," said Gamble, "so the single-player DLC for Mass Effect 3 will probably focus around Shepard."

The Earth DLC pack for Mass Effect 3 will be the fifth update to the game since launch, following three other multiplayer updates, and the Extended Cut update that fans begged for. Mike Gamble and his team have learned a lot over the course of these updates, but he told us there were quite a few things that surprised them about the reception to Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

"We see people who have everything unlocked all the way up to level 20 on everything, plus all the mods, plus all of the gear, everything," said Gamble. "It takes a lot of time, a lot of time to get that stuff, like hundreds and hundreds of hours of play to usually get up to that level. And some of these people had done it in the first month to two months."

Gamble was also been surprised by the response to the Vorcha class, playable for the first time in the Rebellion Pack DLC. "I expected people to shy away from the Vorcha because they're Vorcha, but everyone seems to love to play with them."

16. #456 SP
    Guys pentru Insanity playtrough cu soldier class ce armura , arme si squad recomandati sa am?Precizez ca sunt deja lvl 55

17. #457 SP
    FTG Gameguide: Mass Effect 3 Soldier on Insanity Difficulty | Front Towards Gamer

sau:

Insanity Soldier

Adrenaline Rush: D&D, Duration, Shield Boost
    C Shot: F&D, Recharge Speed, Amplification
    Frag: Damage, Max, Armor
    Incendiary: Damage, Headshots, Burst
    Disruptor: Damage, Headshots, Stun
    Cryo: Squad Bonus
    Combat Mastery: Damage, Headshots, Weapon Master
    Fitness: Durability, Shield Recharge, Fitness Expert

Bonus Power
    Defense Matrix: Durability, Shield Recharge, Durability

Garrus
    -Squad AP ammo, then max it out for him. Follow the same general ammo layout as Shepard's ammo powers
    -Overload, Chain/Neural Shock/Chain
    -Prox Mine, Damage, Damage Taken, Damage
    -Give him the Black Widow and Saber

EDI
    -Decoy, Make it short lasting and damaging, can't remember. Didn't use it often.
    -Overload, Chain/Neural/Chain
    -Incinerate, Damage, Burning Damage, Damage?? Can't remember. Along those lines.
    -Give her the Locust and Paladin
    -No Defense Matrix

Eu am inceput tot cu Soldier pe insane, dar am renuntat rapid, era prea frustrant. Am reinceput cu vanguard, si a fost cake.

18. #458 SP
    Thx man , dar sunt deja lvl 55 si io la toate ME am jucat soldier class , celelalte clase le joc la MP.Cele mai misto imi par mie drell adept si krogan sentinel.By the way pentru MP gold ce recomanzi Kragod?

19. #459 SP
    Nu am jucat atat de mult MP cat as fi vrut, insa am folosit drell cu tactica biotic charge urmat de melee, si un pistol cu x200 recharge, pt a putea fol biotic din nou repede.

20. #460 SP
    Care drell man?Ca drell adept e varza.Nu am jucat deocamdata pe gold , doar bronze si silver.Io tot astept sa dau unlock la un krogan.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast