Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Witness

1. #1 SP

The Witness

Un nou joc a lui Jonathan Blow, creatorul lui Braid, vine cu The Witness. Jocul va fi printre primele jocuri de pe PS4.

The Witness is an upcoming 3D puzzle video game by Jonathan Blow, an independent developer and the creator of Braid. The game was announced in August 2009 for Microsoft Windows and iOS; though Blow had intended to create versions for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles, he later opted to forgo development on these, believing the consoles unable to perform what he needed the game to do. In interviews, Blow described the work as "an exploration-puzzle game on an uninhabited island."[
    A playable demo version of the game was available to play at the Penny Arcade Expo in September 2010, allowing the player to move about parts of the island and solve selected puzzles.
    During a Sony press event on Feb 20, 2013, it was announced that The Witness would be a time-limited PS4 exclusive launch title.
    Attached Images Attached Images the_witness.jpg

2. #2 SP

3. #3 SP
    Braid creator explains why The Witness went PS4-exclusive | VG247

interesante motive

+

Jonathan Blow says The Witness will run faster on PS4 than PC | VG247

oricum acesta e un mare win pt Sony daca ma intrebati pe mine. Desi e "doar" un joc indie e unul facut de creatorul lui Braid (care mi s-a parut ca fiind pe departe unul dintre cele mai bine gandite/interesante/uimitoare jocuri din ultimii 5 ani)

4. #4 SP
    Mi se pare aiurea sa fie PS4 exclusive. Jocurile de genul asta merita sa aibe succes. Si ar avea mai mult succes daca s-ar lansa pe mai multe platforme, s-ar vinde clar mai bine. Dar fiind studio independent, inteleg ca ii costa mai mult sa il faca multiplatform de la inceput. Eu ma astept sa-l aduca si pe alte platforme dupa lansarea pe PS4.

Eu unul abia astept, am incredere totala in Jonathan Blow. Braid e un joc de nota 10.

5. #5 SP
    pai va fi exclusiv dar numai pt o perioada limitata. Apoi va veni si pe PC, Mac, Xbox 720 (desi nu parea Jonathan cel mai incantat de MS), poate chiar Wii U sau smartphone-uri. Dar parca vad ca studio-ul lui e format din inca 2-3 oameni pasionati (cum a fost si la Amnesia si altele) asa ca nu pot lucra la prea multe versiuni deodata. Sigur au primit si un "bonus" de la Sony.

Anyway si eu am foarte mare incredere in Jonathan. Braid cred ca e indie game-ul meu preferat (sau duce o lupta foarte stransa cu Bastion). O capodopera de joc! Si sper sa spun aceeasi chestie si de "The Witness"

6. #6 SP
    Poster Ideas

We were kicking around ideas of what a Witness poster would look like if we were to make one. We eventually came up with one that we really liked, and we’ll release that at some point in the future. But in the meantime we thought it would be nice to show some of the runner-up concepts.
    Attached Images Attached Images luis_03.jpg luis_04.jpg luis_10.jpg luis_11.jpg luis_12.jpg shannon_01.jpg

7. #7 SP
    Island Snapshot

… which doesn’t look too much different from last time’s. Partially this is because we’ve been working on things that you don’t see from this angle.

We still have so much to do!

On my end, I’ve been working for the past couple of weeks on UI-related things. For a week I was doing better touch controls (perhaps we’ll post a video of this soon), and for a week I was somewhat-rewriting the code that implements tracing lines on panels. This can get surprisingly complicated, and I’ve rewritten it a few times. I think this is close to the last time, though.

The game tells me the current puzzle count is 574, which is higher than I expected, but hey.

Here are some shots from different angles:
    Attached Images Attached Images shot_2013.05.17__time_15_26_n02.png shot_2013.05.17__time_15_25_n01.png

8. #8 SP

9. #9 SP

10. #10 SP
    Ceva poze noi:
    Attached Images Attached Images witnessposter.png shot_2013.06.05__time_18_43_n04.png shot_2013.06.06__time_15_22_n01.png shot_2013.06.07__time_09_54_n03.png shot_2013.06.07__time_09_55_n04.png shot_2013.06.07__time_10_02_n06.png shot_2013.06.07__time_10_03_n07.png shot_2013.06.07__time_10_06_n08.png shot_2013.06.07__time_10_07_n09.png

11. #11 SP
    Se pare ca deja pare promitator. Eu il astept extrem de nerabdator.

The Witness Hands-On Preview (PS4) - PlayStation LifeStyle

12. #12 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by tudyniuz View Post
    Eu il astept extrem de nerabdator.
    Se pare ca esti singurul.

13. #13 SP
    Stai chill nu e singurul ;si mie mi-a luat ochii.Am ramas mirat cand am vazut ca a fost anuntat in 2009 pt Ios si Microsoft,credeam ca e mai recent.
    Oricum seamana foarte mult cu KULA WORLD pt PSone dpdv al puzzle-urilor si modului de joc numai ca la KULA WORLD controlai o minge.

14. #14 SP

15. #15 SP

16. #16 SP

17. #17 SP
    Ce ma amuza afirmatiile astea:

The Witness is a PC and PS4 exclusive
    Vasăzică e multiplatform

18. #18 SP
    26 ianuarie 2016

19. #19 SP

20. #20 SP
    Enorm. Si 15£ mi s-ar fi parut mult, dar el vrea dublu...

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast