Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

1. #21 SP
    Asta nu este Resident Evil, PUNCT

2. #22 SP
    Nu e Resident Evil, e un teaser. Sincer, apreciez ce vrea Capcom sa faca, si anume intoarcerea la survival horror. Poate ca de asta avea nevoie franciza.
    Nu-mi amintesc sa fi vazut atata nemultumire cand Kojima a scos P.T. aka Silent Hills, care avea foarte multa legatura cu seria. /s

Nu zic ca o sa fie un joc bun, asta vedem in ianuarie, dar mi se pare pueril sa judeci asa devreme. Scoateti-va PS1-urile si bagati primele jocuri daca va e asa frica de schimbari.

In alta ordine de idei, dintre cei neofensati de directia in care o ia seria, a mai jucat cineva teaserul? Ce ati descoperit prin el?

3. #23 SP
    Preferam remasterd la Resident Evil 2 decat asta care nu are nici o legatura cu seria.Cat despre PT jocul ala are atmosfera precum aproape toate jocurile din seria Silent Hill.Fiecare cu gusturile lui.Eu doar imi exprim nemultumirea fata de acest titlu iar parca tu incerci sa ma convingi sa imi placa.Am jucat toata seria Resident Evil si nu am cum sa fiu multumit de noul titlu.

4. #24 SP
    Mai bine-l aratau pe asta:

un adevarat resident evil.

---------- Post added 15-06-2016 at 11:14 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie. View Post
    Preferam remasterd la Resident Evil 2
    Ala oricum urmeaza doar tre sa asteptam au zis ca-l fac.

5. #25 SP
    Am gasit in sfarsit un megathread cu lucruri de descoperit in demo -> aici

Si niste informatii despre joc/demo in general

From what I could gather :
    • The Teaser called Beginning Hours is not part of the full main game. They wanted to focus on the atmosphere and the exploration. The full game will have elements that will be RE-like. Combat will be there, puzzles will be there and there will be more to explore.
    • They want people to feel the same fear as when they first played Resident Evil 1. I know people today consider RE1 to be not that scary, but for the majority of players at the time, it was.
    • First person view in order for the game to be more immersive. It is also a necessary step in order to be a VR game.
    • The main character will be a new one because they felt that playing through a veteran character would dull the experience since they are veterans that have already been through hell. They want to bring an ordinary character, but they do not want to reveal too much details. We don't know if existing characters will be returning.
    • It is a sequel to 6, The Family and Neo-Umbrella are hints that are visible in the teaser. So not a reboot.
    • They feel it is the next step of Resident Evil. As 1-2-3 and 4-5-6 were, 7-8-9 will go towards another direction. "A third era" as they called it
    • The full game will definitely not be a global scale story like 6 were. It will be a game with more intimist locations just like the Spencer Mansion in 1. That is not to say the game will be a succession of corridors, they hint at more open-spaces that you can visit.
    • They want to bring an old feeling to the atmosphere even though the full game is set in modern-day. Also audio cassettes will be present in the game. Though I could not gather if they'll follow through with the duality between past/present just like the teaser unfortunately since it seems like a pretty good idea.
    • The trailer gives hints of supernatural elements like ghosts, but they say there is more to it than that. There will be explanations that are rooted in the franchise.
    • Absolutely no QTE in the full game
    Honestly really excited about the game, I'm just kinda sad that of the whole hate and misinformation around the web so spread the word about the game can be. I honestly trust Capcom because they're trying something new and I would have been disheartened to no end if it was a stupid sequel to 6 or a dumb throwback. What they're trying is also really risky considering how much of a high stake 5 and 6 were. They're disrupting the continuity just like they did with 4 and I think it was really the time to let go and do something new. So props to them.

6. #26 SP
    Baaaaaaaaaa! Ce-i asta?!
    This is clever. Here’s how Capcom is working in the number seven in the Japanese version, which is Biohazard 7, and the international version, which, of course, is Resident Evil 7.

7. #27 SP
    Tare faza cu logo-ul.
    Puteau sa il faca spin-off gen resident evil survivor. Asa ma enerveaza ca nu seamana deloc a resi.

8. #28 SP
    A descoperit cineva ce e de facut cu degetul? Sau cu toporul.

9. #29 SP
    Io n-am avut curaj sa mai caut

10. #30 SP
    Sperantele de a mai gasi ceva scad, in timp ce Capcom zice ca mai sunt ending-uri...

Nimeni nu stie ce utilitate au degetul/toporul, telefonul din pod are cateva mesaje care par sa se schimbe in functie de ce faci pana la momentul respectiv. Sunt 7 locuri (confirmate) unde poti sa zaresti o fantoma, recunosc ca n-am observat niciuna cand am jucat (apar foarte scurt). Tot in pod, daca faci umbra peretelui de langa telefonul fix cu toporul, poti sa observi conturul unui cerc. In rest, n-a mai descoperit nimeni nimic important de ieri. Capcom ne trolleaza.

11. #31 SP
    Fantome in Resident Evil 😂 Nu puteau sa scoata ceva in genul Nemesis. Ca la BF1 sa o ia de la inceput, Resident Evil 1918.

Sent from my EVA-L09

12. #32 SP
    ce fata are kojima ))

https://twitter.com/Ganewo/status/742863637958758400

13. #33 SP
    but where did he put the finger???

14. #34 SP
    O noua gaselnita : lasa jocul sa ruleze pana la screenul cu Press any button , nu apasa nimic si asculta . Dupa ce se aude un chicotit hihi incepe un mesaj morse beep beep , am reusit sa il decriptez: WATCH ME si se repeta . Asta nu-i numic , am inregistrat un video prin share button cu mesajul morse culmea dupa ce apare screenul cu Press any button clipul devine mut. Incercati si voi poate o fi o problema la mine . Tare faza ingame EVP.. chilly !

Spoiler cred..

15. #35 SP
    o sa las asta aici

16. #36 SP
    E un tip pe twitch care a vorbit cu Capcom Customer Support in Germania (sau asa vrea sa para). Cei de acolo i-au zis ca puzzle-ul se poate rezolva, doar ca nici lor nu li s-a spus cum.
    Si o poza interesanta de pe 4chan. Nici asta nu se stie daca-i pe bune, dar arata plauzibil. fake, nr. de tweeturi nu coincide

Daca toata treaba asta se dovedeste a fi mai mult decat Capcom trolling, ma declar impresionat.

17. #37 SP
    Resident Evil 7 was one of the biggest announcements this E3. It wasn’t much of a surprise for most of us to see a new numbered Resident Evil title. The series is far from being dead and fans were waiting for a sequel to the disappointing Resident Evil 6 and hoping for something to bring back some excitement back to the series. What we got was a little different than most of us had in mind. It was a first person game that reminded a lot of us of Amnesia or Outlast. The demo only brought more questions than answers. It was short, ambiguous, and perfect for building more hype for the game. This is where Capcom’s blog post with Resident Evil 7‘s producer Masachika Kawata and director Kōshi Nakanishi were clarifying a few things.
    When asked about one of the most glaring changes in Resident Evil 7, the first person perspective, Mr. Kawata had this to say: “Both myself and the director, Mr. Nakanishi, felt if we want people to experience horror and experience it in the most direct, visceral way possible, then literally putting yourself in the position of seeing what the character sees is the best way to do that and so it was our motivation for the first-person camera change.”

18. #38 SP

19. #39 SP
    Capcom today confirmed that the Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour demo is now the most downloaded single-player demo on PS4 in the first seven days of release for North America. In addition, the demo, which is currently only available for PlayStation Plus subscribers, has reached over 2 million downloads worldwide.
    We would like to thank all our fans for the feedback and support – the nail-biting exploration and terrifying atmosphere in the demo is just a taste of what can be expected when the game releases on January 24, 2017.

20. #40 SP
    New demo and trailer :

Resident Evil 7 Gets new “Twilight” Demo Launch Date and Story Trailer | DualShockers

Capcom has launched a new “Twilight” demo for their upcoming horror game Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, to be made available to PlayStation 4 users on September 15.
    Mmm ... tasty!

Down in Dulvey, Louisiana lies an old, derelict plantation house that looks like it hasn’t seen use in years. It turns out someone is home, though – meet the Baker family and get a glimpse at what’s to come in Resident Evil 7 biohazard, available January 24th, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. In addition to being fully playable with the included optional PlayStation VR mode, Resident Evil 7 will also support 4K on the PlayStation 4 Pro.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast