Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Shady Part of Me

1. #1 SP

Shady Part of Me

Shady Part of Me - Launch Trailer | The Game Awards 2020:

Shady Part of Me sends you on an emotional and dream-like journey, with breathtaking artistic direction and the enthralling voice of Hannah Murray (Game of Thrones, Skins).

“ There once was a girl who was trapped in dark
    With naught but her shadow for company.
    A journey to escape she did embark
    and her shadow followed distrustfully. ”

DREAM OR REALITY?
    In the beginning there was a little girl, hiding in the shadows for as long as she can remember. Scared and lonely. Then she met her. The other was a speechless shadow. Attached to this body, still hidden in the dark, no one noticed her.

A GIRL AND HER SHADOW
    As a little girl and her shadow, overcome emotional struggles through surreal dreamscapes across a touching narrative filled with twists and surprises. Both must learn, cooperate and evolve to progress in a poetic journey.

PLAY WITH LIGHT AND SHADOW
    Alternate at any time between the little girl and her shadow in an elegant mix of 3D and 2D gameplay. Manipulate elements in the foreground, move objects, operate switches and use mechanisms to open up new opportunities for both of you. Cooperation with yourself is at the heart of the experience!

DON'T FEAR FAILURE
    Don't be afraid to experiment! Face any situation with the ability to turn back time at any moment.

“ Hand in hand, we break free from this nether. Step by step, we will rise together. ”
    Shady Part of Me - Focus Home Interactive
    PS4, XONE, Switch, PC (EGS, Steam).

10% launch discount offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images shady_part_of_me_01_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_02_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_03_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_04_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_05_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_06_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_07_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_08_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_09_1920x1080.jpg shady_part_of_me_10_1920x1080.jpg

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.