Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Razer achizitioneaza compania THX

1. #1 SP

Razer achizitioneaza compania THX

Stirea diminetii pe Facebook: Razer a achizitionat compania THX! Compania THX fondata in 1983 de catre George Lucas (cunoscut si pentru cateva filme "mici" gen... Star Wars), si apreciata pentru: "high-fidelity audio/visual reproduction standards for movie theaters, screening rooms, home theaters, computer speakers, gaming consoles, and car audio systems, and video games as well". Curios este insa articolul "A New Beginning for THX: Why I Sold My Company in My First Year" (by Ty Ahmad-Taylor, CEO, THX Ltd.) care poate fi citit aici. Pre scurt:
    Yes, but why did you sell?

We sold because Razer gives us a rock-solid foundation for executing on the three core areas of business. We will function as a standalone unit. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if we launched a few joint products with Razer.
    I am reporting to Min-Liang Tan, the CEO of Razer, and he and I have a shared vision for creating great products that solve customer problems (his in gaming, mine in audio-video.)
    If one were to allege that we did the deal solely to get access to discounts on Razer equipment, I would have to demur and suggest that that is a weak and partially accurate accusation. ;)
    Foarte curios este ca vanzarea companiei in primul an sub conducerea lui Ahmad-Taylor nu este un semn foarte bun si doar sub un management adecvat poate supravietui in continuare renumele THX.
    We are excited to announce that THX Ltd. has joined the Razer family. We welcome the highly-talented team that has become synonymous with premium-quality audio and video experiences. Find out more about how THX is evolving at http://rzr.to/nFtxI
    The THX system is not a recording technology, and it does not specify a sound recording format: all sound formats, whether digital (Dolby Digital, DTS, SDDS) or analog (Dolby Stereo, Ultra Stereo), can be "shown in THX". THX is mainly a quality assurance system. THX-certified theaters provide a high-quality, predictable playback environment to ensure that any film soundtrack mixed in THX will sound as near as possible to the intentions of the mixing engineer.
    Sursa: Facebook.
    Attached Images Attached Images razer_buys_thx.jpg

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.