Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jocurile Olimpice Londra 2012

1. #21 SP
    ana maria, branza buna in burduf de caine, a pierdut in fata unei...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

2. #22 SP
    Corina Caprioriu e in finala la judo de la ora 18.

3. #23 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Razvan View Post
    Corina Caprioriu e in finala la judo de la ora 18.
    cu emoţii mari...ma omoara romanii astia fetele de la scrima ma baga in spital
    LE avem doua fete in sferturi

4. #24 SP
    ambele fete au pierdut15-14 cand suntem favoriţi se alege praful, mentalitate balcanica
    LE sa-i ţinem pumnii corinei, hai cu aurul!
    LLE offf cum am pierdut finala

5. #25 SP
    La ce conditii au majoritatea sportivilor nostrii in tara la antrenamente, poti spune ca ai castigat argintul. Eu ti-am inteles dezamagirea, dar nu si atacul la colegul forumist.

Jocurile Olimpice 2012. Londra. Perechea Horia Tecău/Adrian Ungur a fost eliminată, luni, �n primul tur al probei de dublu masculin din cadrul concursului de tenis de la Jocurile Olimpice de la Londra.

Tecău şi Ungur au fost �nvinşi, cu scorul de 6-3, 7-6 (11/9), după o oră şi 13 minute, de cuplul canadian Daniel Nestor/Vasek Pospisil.

Şi perechea Sorana C�rstea/Simona Halep a fost eliminată, luni, �n primul tur al probei de dublu feminin din cadrul concursului de tenis de la Jocurile Olimpice de la Londra.

C�rstea şi Halep au fost �nvinse, cu scorul de 6-3, 6-2, după o oră şi patru minute, de cuplul american Serena Williams/Venus Williams.

6. #26 SP
    Nu a fost un atac. Este usor orice sport din spatele monitorului, iar dupa ce vedem 3 meciuri la televizor deja suntem experti...

---

Au vrut culoar antiv�nt! Andrunache şi Susanu s-au calificat �n finală, de o manieră impresionantă.

7. #27 SP
    Jucătorul de tenis de masă Adrian Crişan, cap de serie numărul 15, s-a calificat, luni, �n sferturile de finală ale probei de simplu masculin de la Jocurile Olimpice de la Londra.

Crişan l-a �nvins, �n turul patru, cu scorul de 4-1 (11-9, 8-11, 15-13, 12-10, 11-6), pe germanul Timo Boll, al patrulea favorit al competiţiei.

�n sferturile de finală, Adrian Crişan �l va �nt�lni pe taiwanezul Chih-Yuan Chuang, cap de serie numărul cinci, care a trecut, cu scorul de 4-2 (11-8, 11-5, 11-4, 7-11, 3-11, 11-5), de croatul Andrej Gacina.
    Attached Images Attached Images 84b_adriancrisan_09583700.jpg

8. #28 SP
    Un mic rezumat despre box la Olimpice:
    In heavyweight boxing, Olympic gold is no guarantee of future stardom in the professional game.

Fighters the calibre of Floyd Patterson and Muhammad Ali (as Cassius Clay) right up to Lennox Lewis and Wladimir Klitschko all succeeded at the Games (admittedly at differing weights) before rising through the pro ranks to become heavyweight champions of the world.

Great Britain's Audley Harrison was less fortunate after triumphing in Sydney in 2000. The hype and expectation (and BBC TV deal) prompted by his success never quite matched by the reality of his in-ring ability.

Harrison is an especially pertinent comparison and example in regards to London 2012 and one of the host team's brightest hopes.

Twenty-two-year-old super-heavyweight (plus-91 kg) Anthony Joshua has enjoyed something of a whirlwind rise to Olympic contention, having only taken up boxing in 2007.

The Londoner confirmed his place at these Games last October when he won a silver medal at the World Amateur Boxing Championships in Baku, losing narrowly to Azerbaijan's own Magomedrasul Medzhidov—a potential rival once again at the Olympics.

Joshua is part of a 10-strong (seven men, three women) Team GB squad, several of whom carry high medal hopes.

None, though, have engendered quite as much discussion of their potential post-Games upside as the telegenic and well-spoken heavyweight prospect who takes his Olympic bow Wednesday night (local time).

The weight of expectation will certainly be familiar to his round of 16 opponent, Cuba's Erislandy Savon, a young man loaded both with the automatic pressure of competing in his nation's most famous sporting pastime and the burden of lineage that comes with being the nephew of three-time Olympic gold-medallist Felix Savon.

The latter information is unlikely to weight too heavily on Joshua's mind. though, as he told the Press Association on Tuesday, he is certainly not taking the Cuban lightly.

"I have not boxed against Savon before but I have watched him on video and as you would expect of a Cuban, he is a top boxer so I am going to have to perform at my best to get past him."

In the same interview, Joshua spoke of his hopes for vociferous hometown support from ExCel crowd, a guarantee for all the Team GB boxers and local competitors, but especially so for a fighter of his size.

British fight fans, not unlike their peers around the world, have long been unable to resist the glamour and spectacle of the heavyweight division. Well, at least up until its recent descent into the worryingly moribund state in which it largely and currently stands.

Yet, while on the world stage the dominating Klitschko brothers are admired rather than adored, the domestic heavyweight division is as intriguing as it has been in a long time—if not strong enough yet to be declared ready to take on the world.

Cautious optimism is indeed the defining feeling in regards to 2008 Beijing bronze medalist David Price and the most recent prime-time boxing darling Tyson Fury, two boxers who are certainly entertaining in the meantime on their hunt for global certification.

Former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye's recent dismantling of Dereck Chisora in front of around 30,000 fans at Upton Park football stadium reminded many of the fighter who enthralled so excitingly in his cruiserweight and pre-Wladimir days, lending to hopes he might complete a full-career renaissance against Vitali one day.

It is into this environment Olympic success might catapult Joshua, and it is indeed why there are such high hopes he could thrive professionally. He could be another fledgling star to potentially make British heavyweight boxing a dominant presence on the world stage.

However, the pressures of Olympic boxing are such that any plans of those kind cannot be contemplated before the job is done, with all competing fighters well aware their dreams can be dashed in just around 10 minutes.

As well as the immediate danger of Savon, Joshua could well come across Medzhidov, his conqueror from Baku, or the reigning Olympic (and multiple former world) champion Roberto Cammarelle of Italy.

Those two face Meji Mwanba (DR Congo) and Ytalo Perea Castillo (Ecuador), respectively, in their opening fights. American hopes in the super-heavy division are pinned on the shoulders of a former University of Northern Colorado quarterback Dominic Breazeale.

For Joshua, he might aspire to Ali and Lewis, but he has some way to go just to reach Harrison's level.

9. #29 SP
    Dumitrescu asta ma baga in spital

10. #30 SP
    "power praf girls", acum �nţeleg de ce şi-au ales numele asta.o sa vina cu scuza ca fetele din korea au avut m�ner francez, ok noi de ce nu putem sa luptam cu tipul asta de m�ner?
    PS le critic pt indolenţa de care au dat dovada.
    LE am �nţeles de ce nu putem lupta cu m�ner francez drept, trebuiau sa �nveţe de la varsta junioratului.

11. #31 SP
    Bine macar ca am batut Italia

12. #32 SP
    Daca aveti ceva interesant, postati si voi aici: http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/f31...-din-sporturi/

13. #33 SP
    maine e si finala la tenis..Federer-Murray

14. #34 SP
    Lidia a noastra pe ce loc mai e la alergari????Ma refer a 1 ora si 50 min.Adineaori era pe 49.

15. #35 SP
    Flavius locul 7 din 8 la sol
    LE bravooooooo Sandraaaaaaaa locul �nt�i si la frumuseţe
    Bafta si la sol!

16. #36 SP
    AUR PENTRU SANDRA IZBASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. #37 SP
    Yep, dar ati vazut cine mai are aur , noi concuram cu rusii si americanii.

18. #38 SP
    din păcate la b�rna nu am reusit, sa recunoaştem ca au fost mult mai bune asiaticele, bafta la sol pt ponor si izbasa
    LE am pierdut bronzul dupa contestaţia americanilor, nu ma pricep la gimnastica si nu stiu ce sa zic, nu cred ca am fost furaţi, mi se pare o mare tampenie sa crezi asa ceva la acest nivel

19. #39 SP
    De ce au facut jegosii aia contestatie??Ce natie de imputiti americanii astia....jegosiii naibii

20. #40 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyBon3 View Post
    De ce au facut jegosii aia contestatie??Ce natie de imputiti americanii astia....jegosiii naibii
    au considerat dificultatea exerciţiului ca fiind mai mare, cu ochiul meu de nepriceput nu mi s-a părut un exercitiu mai greu decat al cătălinei, in fine, sper sa urcam cu ambele fete pe podium la sol.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast