Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: World of Tanks vine pe Xbox One!

1. #1 SP

World of Tanks vine pe Xbox One!

Pentru toti tankistii din lume, o veste buna vine de la Wargaming.net: in sfarsit, simulatorul de "tank combat" free-to-play vine pe consola Xbox One! Dupa cum bine stim jocul a debutat pe PC in 2011 si pe Xbox 360 in Februarie 2014, ramanand sa aflam ulterior daca vom avea si o varianta pentru consolele next-gen. Prin urmare, undeva in perioada "sometime in 2015", vom vedea in sfarsit World of Tanks in toata gloria sa pe Xbox One. Partea frumoasa este ca ambele generatii de console vor putea face sharing de content si membri si bomboana de pe tort: Wargaming promite cross-platform play! Ole!

Mai jos aveti trailerul de announcement. Enjoy!

Attached Images Attached Images world-tanks.jpg

2. #2 SP
    O veste foarte buna, nu-i nimic, pe PS4 este War Thunder, jocul mai bun (pentru ca imi place mie si mi se pare mai bun)

Later Edit, asta e parerea mea si o sustin, cat despre faptul ca sare toata lumea in sus daca sustii ca ceva e mai bun pe consola pe care o detii si pe care iti place sa te joci, daca puteam aveam si xbox one si jucam exclusivele de acolo pentru ca mi se pare tot mie ca merita jucate, insa vad ca pe zi ce trece doar fanii xbox one au voie sa fie fani xbox one. Ok, de acum incolo, nu mai aduc in discutie decat jocul in sine ca sa nu mai descarc pareri subiective si lipsite de substrat.

PS. Imi cer scuze daca am adus atingere in vreun fel imaginii sau stimei de sine a vreunui posesor de xbox one.

3. #3 SP
    @Mayhem: vezi sa nu mori innecat de fanbotita!

4. #4 SP
    Atat World of Tanks cat si War Thunder sunt jocuri bune, dar diferite. Din pacate nu inteleg de ce pe o stire despre un joc exclusiv Xbox si PC trebuie sa ne explice cineva ca exista ceva mai bun pe PlayStation... Am inceput sa ma cam satur de fanbotii PrayStation, sa fiu sincer...

5. #5 SP
    OEE
    Pff, no ****ing way, World of Tanks e la ani lumina fata de Warthunder.

Am jucat inclusiv beta la World of Warships si am ramas placut impresionat

6. #6 SP
    super! abea astept

7. #7 SP
    Nu ma pot abtine
    @Monky jos palaria pentru tine. +1 pentru ce ai spus pe topicul de Order si aici. Si doar atat voi spune.

Ma bucur enorm ca apare WoT si pe One .Bine ca folosesc aceleasi conturi pe One si 360,astfel voi avea toate tancurile

@Mayhem dupa ce am vazut postarea ta,realizez ca nu esti matur in gandire ( cel putin asta reiese din postarea ta). Eu am un pc destul de performant incat sa le joc la full pe WarThunder si WoT si la care am ABSOLUT toate tancurile si iti pot spune ca fiecare este frumos in felul lui.(atat pe partea de grafica ccat si gameplay)

PS ca tot este la moda , urmeaza sa imi cumpar si un PS 4 deci nu sunt Fanboy XBOne sau PC ( in caz ca se doreste a spune acest lucru)

Repet! Monky ai toata stima mea.

8. #8 SP
    abia astept sa-l joc.

9. #9 SP
    Si ceva noutati de la developeri sub forma de Q&A:
    Hello guys,

This is a list of all the questions and answers we've gathered recently regarding the Xbox One launch news. This thread will be updated as questions are answered across the forums and will help to provide players with a localized sources of official answers.

As this is one of the most common questions, I feel it's important to have it at the top.

For the questions regarding platoons cross-platform:

Currently our platoon system is dependent on the Xbox Live party system. That system does NOT currently support Xbox Live parties cross platform. That would mean platoons cross platform would not work. We don't have a solution to this yet. I want to make sure we're not making any promises or setting false expectations for things that may not be possible. While platoons cross platform is the ideal situation, it isn't something we can promise.

View PostAGuyNamedMike, on 18 February 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:
    From the initial statement it appears everything will be the same except the graphics will be better on Xbone. Although, if there are better graphics, doesn't that mean more camo / environment possibilities for Xbone?

Development on both platforms will run side by side. The goal is to for development to be identical with regards to in-game content and features

View PostTempest fox3, on 18 February 2015 - 09:00 AM, said:
    So, the fact that the X360 and XbOne versions will be cross platform at least means the X360 version wont be abandoned and will still see plenty of updates. Since well, both platforms would have to run the same server code to be compatible with each-other no?

As above, we're still committed to Xbox 360 as there is millions of them still being played regularly worldwide.

View PostMegaB0B0, on 18 February 2015 - 09:53 AM, said:
    so it is already feature locked.. Means very deep stage of development.
    What I want is a cross platform advantage for the xb1: smart glass mini map, one that allow the larger fully interactive map be displayed on the tablet, so the original rotate radar thing can be used on the big screen.
    Also kinect voice command communication wheel.

We're playing with the possibilities of Kinetic support but it's not something that is confirmed. I can say for sure it's something that is being considered regarding how it can be implemented.

View PostJediAL78, on 18 February 2015 - 10:47 AM, said:
    um, have checked some of these pages but don't know if this has been asked yet.
    Any idea of a potential release date?
    I have the cash for a Xbox One but just haven't bought one yet (mainly 'cos of this game).
    My live membership is up for renewal in July, wondering If I will be renewing it or just getting a new membership for an Xbox One instead :-D

We have no exact date yet for Beta testing, but if you stay tuned to World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition to get the latest news on this.

View PostScoobyJewHD, on 18 February 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:
    Is there a specific date for WOT on Xbox One?

As for a release date, we also don't have an exact date for this but we do plan to release in 2015

View PostCold Lethality, on 18 February 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:
    All I care about is that all my stuff in my garage gets ported over. Is this the case?

This is the case yes, all your vehicles in your garage would move over the Xbox One along with your progress in the tech trees.

View PostJ0hio, on 18 February 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:
    So will this website be changed to WoT Xbox edition and contain info/forums for both systems? I assume that the Xbox one edition will be managed by WGA right?

Website title/address will likely change in due time. World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will always link you to the correct address. Our awesome team who have delivered Xbox 360 edition will also be responsible for Xbox One.

View PostWalkingTinCan, on 18 February 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:
    Will there be a separate website and forum for the xbox one edition or will you just combine the two into something like worldoftanksxbox.com?

We're still looking into all of the logistics, and we haven't made any final decisions just yet. Things like the url, the website, the forums, etc are all still being discussed and planned so no final answers at this point.

10. #10 SP
    Bam....bam....bam....bam!!!
    View PostSquirmy Weiner, on 23 February 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:
    Can an admin confirm or deny that there will in fact be a Beta for XbOne WoT and if there is a beta for XbOne WoT is a the beta expected to be released before the end of 2015 or the full game before the end of 2015. Please and thanks. Also way to set a standard WG

I dont think there will need to be a beta. The maps and models are already there, they just have to make new textures for the resolution bump, port the base code over (Thanks to MS excellent SDKs, not a big deal) and then supertest it to ensure quality. I heard it's in supertesting right now.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.