Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Sony introduce Playstation Rewards

1. #1 SP

Sony introduce Playstation Rewards

Sony a anuntat astazi un nou sistem de recompensare a jucatorilor de pretutindeni. Playstation Rewards va rasplati fanii Playstation cu diverse bonusuri, incluzand avatar-uri, themes, bonusuri pentru PS Home, excursii la diverse evenimente (un prim bonus de acest tip va fi o "plimbare" la CES). Momentan va exista doar un beta, disponibil celor care au PS Plus sau fac parte din GAP. Tot ce trebuie sa faceti este sa jucati cele mai noi jocuri, sa cumparati jocuri de pe PS Store, sa cumparati filme etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images ps-rewards-announced.jpg

2. #2 SP
    Sunt curioasa pe ce "baza" se dau aceste premii ... Doresc sa stiu mai multe detalii.

3. #3 SP
    Eu cam atat am gasit, probabil ca va fi o ierarhie sau ca vor exista extrageri. Daca aflu mai mult postez.

4. #4 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    Sunt curioasa pe ce "baza" se dau aceste premii ... Doresc sa stiu mai multe detalii.
    �n mod sigur se folosește un sistem asemănător celui de pe X360 (evident mai avansat/complex - zic asta deoarece din știre reiese că s-au implementat și-n filme). Pe X360 e cu awards și momentan e implementat doar �n jocuri (anumite jocuri).

...și așa s-au completat toate slot-urile:

X360 - Achievements   PS3 - Trophies
    X360 - Awards   PS3 - Rewards

Pentru

avatar-uri, themes, bonusuri pentru PS Home
    e destul de simplu. Vor apărea jocuri (�n primul val jocuri pentru PSN) ce vor avea implementat acest sistem de rewards (de obicei se deblochează �ntre 2 trophies - exemplu: bronze trophy; reward; bronze trophy).

...iar pentru

excursii la diverse evenimente
    tind să cred că anumite jocuri (titluri grele) vor avea un mic update iar primii 10 sau 20 (de ex. habar n-am) care �ndeplinesc anumite criterii primesc premiile respective.

5. #5 SP
    Din cate am citit, o sa existe 3 tier-uri, cu premii diferite pt fiecare.

6. #6 SP
    Am FAQ-ul la Playstation Rewards.

Will everyone get the same rewards and benefits?

Can I use multiple PlayStation�Network accounts to earn status and rewards?

How do I advance my standing faster?

Does the program ever reset?

Once I reach a reward level, how do I stay there?

Why can't I see exactly how much progress I get for each activity?

What happens if I fail to re-earn my current status by the end of the program cycle?

When will I receive my rewards and benefits?

7. #7 SP
    Sa speram ca nu vor ramane valabile doar pentru cei cu Plus.

8. #8 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcrying View Post
    sau doar in North America...

9. #9 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcrying View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthroll View Post
    sau doar in North America...
    "PlayStation�Rewards beta is by invitation only. When the program rolls out to the public, it will be open to any legal U.S. resident at least 13 years old (18 in Maine). During our beta phase we are inviting Gamer Advisory Panel Members and early adopters of PlayStation�Plus."

Asta e ce am gasit. Despre Europa nimic deocamdata.

10. #10 SP
    supertare

11. #11 SP
    A thank you and an invitation for subscribing.

As a PlayStation�Plus subscriber, you're
    invited to be one of the few to help us test out
    PlayStation�Rewards while it's an
    invitation-only beta. This brand-new program
    rewards our most die-hard fans like you just
    for doing what they love.

12. #12 SP

13. #13 SP
    “The PlayStation Rewards programme announced today is a beta trial for the US market only. We will be evaluating the success of the programme in that region, and based on the response of consumers, we will consider rolling it out to other markets in the future
    ”That’s a little disappointing for European PSN users, but if the programme is indeed a success, SCEE will more than likely end up introducing it to everybody else.
    Examples of rewards that you’ll be able to earn through the programme include:
    Exclusive PSN avatars that display member status in the program Exclusive dynamic themes and PlayStation Home content Opportunities throughout the program year to participate in members-only sweepstakes and giveaways for experiences and merchandise you won’t find elsewhere (The first of which is an all expenses paid trip to the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, as PlayStation’s guest)

---------- Post added 30-10-2010 at 11:42 PM ----------

“Keep playing new games, buying content purchased from PlayStation Network in the PlayStation Store and PlayStation Home, download movies and TV shows, or just communicate with us by taking one of our surveys, for example, and you’ll now be recognized for it.

“The more you play and participate, the more progress you’ll make through our three reward tiers — “Select,” “Pro,” and “Legendary.” As your status increases, so do the rewards. And if you want to check out your current status level, simply go to your private profile page and look at the reward progress meter.

I LOVE SONY

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.