Two Steps From Hell Moving Mountains Epic Video Game Music Video Trailer Mash Up
(click here to watch and comment)

Two Steps From Hell Moving Mountains Epic Video Game Music Video Trailer Mash Up (3 min 05 sec)
Uploaded on 28-11-2011 at 05:11 PM by Nestea
Game Trailers - YouTube

This is a video that was supposed to be uploaded to my previous account that's why it says Harcorextreme Productions in the beginning.I'm currently working on a video that I hope will get my fan base back kicking.Anyway this video is a mash up of the most upcoming and anticipated video games of 2011 with the song Moving mountains which I'm sure most of you heard from the twilight trailer which I could really care less about.It's just an awesome song so I used it(End of Story).The Games are Killzone 2 Cinematic Intro Trailer HD _ PlayStation 3 HD Trailers Killzone 3 - Justice Story Trailer [HD] - Pixel Enemy PES 2011 New Official Trailer Dead Space Cinematic Trailer Dead Space 2 Halloween Trailer [HD] FIFA 2011 KAKA TEASER COVER ATHLETE FOOTBALL FIFA2011 Final Fantasy XIV _ Tokyo Game Show trailer (2011) Batman Arkam City.Hope you all enjoyed!

Tags: (2011), 2011, are, arkam, assassins, athlete, bang, batman, cinematic, city., cover, creed, dead, dude, enemy, fantasy, fifa, fifa2011, final, first, football, game, games, garbage, halloween, home video, intro, jam, justice, kaka, killzone, knann, new, official, pes, pixel, playstation, russia, scrap, she, shot, show, space, story, sucks, teaser, terminator, the, tokyo, trailer, trailers, twilight, ubisoft, wonderful, xiv

Two Steps From Hell Moving Mountains Epic Video Game Music Video Trailer Mash Up
(click here to watch and comment)