Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.

Thread: Gran Turismo 5 HUD Question

1. #1 SP

Gran Turismo 5 HUD Question

Hi, I'm converting from 360 to PS3 tomorrow and am looking at buying Killzone 3 and Gran Turismo 5. I'm not really bothered about MP and only buy games for their campaigns. Can someone please confirm that all HUD can be disabled on Killzone 3 and GT5 in campaign/offline modes. I've searched on the net and it seems you can for KZ3 (although I'd still like confirmation), but I'm getting conflicting answers for GT5. Most are saying you can't disable HUD in GT5, but some are saying there's a patch which allows it. I've watched some footage on youtube and there doesn't appear to be any HUD, but I've made that mistake before where people have uploaded pre-code gameplay before all the HUD was added, so I'd like to be sure. Thanks in advance.

2. #2 SP
    If you already have bought GT5, you probably realized that it is possible. During the game, in "Quick Option" you find Race Info Display. If it is off, on the screen you have only the map; if it is on, you have the option on / off for Speedometer and Rev Counter, Suggested Gear, Tyre Load Indicator, Time, Driver list. So you can enjoying a view very similar to that of real life.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.