Single post: Microsoft lanseaza update-ul Windows Phone 8.1

1. #16 SP
    Cateva noutati: " We know many of you are really happy about the Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers, but some people are experiencing issues with it. To be specific, some Nokia Lumia Icon users are seeing problems with the power button not waking up the device at certain times. We are also experiencing this problem on two of our own Lumia Icons. Are you? " - Da, din cand in cand se intampla si la mine. Dar fiind Preview for Developers era de asteptat, deci no big deal , se va repara cu un mic update.

Bateria la final de zi arata ca in poza. Imediat dupa ce am facut screen-shot-ul l-am pus la incarcat

Si: Dear Cortana, do you love me? Dear Cortana,

You’ve been sassy since we first met in 2001. I was only 13 then and you were busy controlling the defenses on the Pillar of Autumn as we emerged from slipspace near Installation 04. The Covenant was giving us a beat down after we barely escaped the glassing on the planet Reach. We’ve traveled the galaxy, saved it a few times and now you’re living in my pocket. Together we’ve spent the last few days getting reacquainted thanks to Windows Phone 8.1. You were sassy in 2001 and you’re still sassy today. I’ve put together a list of some of the questions I like to ask to get those sassy answers from you I love.

Attached Images Attached Images wp_ss_20140417_0001.jpg