Siti cumva daca in varianta Pipboy pt X1 este inclus ? Tin minte ca parca aveam ceva cu season pass dar nu sunt acasa acum.

In alta ordine de idei, eu am facut foarte usor Platinum cu ghidul asta (dupa ce m-am chinuit 3 zile in care am ramas blocat la 93-95-97)

Go to a small settlement like Red Rocket Station. Build 6 or 7 beds indoors. Plant 6 mutfruit. Build defense up to about 60. Build 5 tier3 (surgery station) clinics. Build enough wooden crates until your size goes yellow, meaning becomes large. You find wooden crates under furniture/containers. Build 2 or 3 water pumps. I did it with 3 but should work with 2. Go to another settlement and send 6 people to your chosen settlement, or use recruitment radio beacon (make sure to disable beacon after 6 people have arrived). Assign 1 person for food. Assign rest 5 people to clinics. 1 for each clinic. Wait for happiness to go up. After happiness goes up, sleep for 24 hours (thats why I made 7 beds, 1 for me). Repeat previous sentence.
P.S. Never leave the settlement while doing this. It could bug out and happiness could drop.
EDIT: People have been saying that you don't need to build crates to increase the size. You can still get the trophy without it. Also some have said that adding pictures increases happiness speed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/falloutsett...fast_and_easy/