Am gasit in sfarsit un megathread cu lucruri de descoperit in demo -> aici

Si niste informatii despre joc/demo in general

From what I could gather :
  • The Teaser called Beginning Hours is not part of the full main game. They wanted to focus on the atmosphere and the exploration. The full game will have elements that will be RE-like. Combat will be there, puzzles will be there and there will be more to explore.
  • They want people to feel the same fear as when they first played Resident Evil 1. I know people today consider RE1 to be not that scary, but for the majority of players at the time, it was.
  • First person view in order for the game to be more immersive. It is also a necessary step in order to be a VR game.
  • The main character will be a new one because they felt that playing through a veteran character would dull the experience since they are veterans that have already been through hell. They want to bring an ordinary character, but they do not want to reveal too much details. We don't know if existing characters will be returning.
  • It is a sequel to 6, The Family and Neo-Umbrella are hints that are visible in the teaser. So not a reboot.
  • They feel it is the next step of Resident Evil. As 1-2-3 and 4-5-6 were, 7-8-9 will go towards another direction. "A third era" as they called it
  • The full game will definitely not be a global scale story like 6 were. It will be a game with more intimist locations just like the Spencer Mansion in 1. That is not to say the game will be a succession of corridors, they hint at more open-spaces that you can visit.
  • They want to bring an old feeling to the atmosphere even though the full game is set in modern-day. Also audio cassettes will be present in the game. Though I could not gather if they'll follow through with the duality between past/present just like the teaser unfortunately since it seems like a pretty good idea.
  • The trailer gives hints of supernatural elements like ghosts, but they say there is more to it than that. There will be explanations that are rooted in the franchise.
  • Absolutely no QTE in the full game
Honestly really excited about the game, I'm just kinda sad that of the whole hate and misinformation around the web so spread the word about the game can be. I honestly trust Capcom because they're trying something new and I would have been disheartened to no end if it was a stupid sequel to 6 or a dumb throwback. What they're trying is also really risky considering how much of a high stake 5 and 6 were. They're disrupting the continuity just like they did with 4 and I think it was really the time to let go and do something new. So props to them.