img_20170210_005636.jpg
Activision has elaborated a bit further about the new Destiny sequel, which Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg reiterated is "on track for release this fall."

"[W]e've got a big reveal planned and I'm going to let the game do most of the talking, but I'll give you some broad strokes," he said during a Q&A with investors this afternoon. "I think that our team and our great partners at Bungie are doing a very nice job on two fronts. One, if you're one of the millions of players who's really invested in Destiny 1 and have put a lot of hours and passion into that game, you're going to love this game, and there's a lot more of what you love here.

"For anyone who either hasn't yet tried Destiny or hasn't played in a while, we think we've made a sequel that's going to have a lot for them to love, too. The cornerstone of that is a great cinematic story that's been a real focus with a great cast of memorable, relatable characters, coupled with some very nice ways to make the game more accessible to a casual player. Without losing anything that our core players love, we've made it more accessible to someone who just wants to have a great, more casual first-person action experience."
Sursa: GameSpot