Mi se pare un info ft bun de pus aici si rumegat pt toti. Iti explica frumos cam ce fac porturile de la TV-urile 4K si de care ai nevoie pt a avea 4K@60Hz si HDR.

"Hope this helps! I own a Sharp LC-70UD27U - this is my experience and opinion on how this is all pieced together (imo - very well thought through by Sony to accommodate older 4K sets, brand new 4K HDR sets and everything in between). First off you need to understand EXACTLY what the HDMI ports on your TV support. They can be (and usually are) different. Older sets tend to only have one HDCP 2.2 port (due to limited availability of the required content protection chipset at the time of manufacture). Likewise the TV may only have one port that supports 4:4:4 Chroma and its possible this port is not HDCP 2.2 (like my Sharp). Below I've mapped out each port's features and how that corresponds to the PS4 Pro's behavior with each port. Included are the MAX settings/features each port can support.
The Sharp has 4 HDMI 2.0 ports, here we go.
1&2: 4K60P/HDCP 1.4 (Chroma 4:2:0) - PS4 Pro @ 4K60P YUV420 (HDCP 1.4)
3: 4K60P/HDCP 1.4 (Chroma 4:4:4) - PS4 Pro @ 4K60P RGB (HDCP 1.4)
4: 4K60P/HDCP 2.2 (Chroma 4:2:0) - PS4 Pro @ 4K60P YUV420 (HDCP 2.2)
Results (I'll explain HDCP takeaways after):
Port 1&2: Chroma limitation 4:2:0 results in max output of 4K60P YUV420.
Port3: Max bandwidth support (Chroma 4:4:4) results in maximum output settings - 4K60P RGB.
Port 4: Chroma limitation 4:2:0 results in max output of 4K60P YUV420.
HDCP Takeaways: HDCP 2.2 is only needed for 4K video content from Netflix, Amazon etc. ALL games will be fully supported in 4K60P RGB on HDCP 1.4 ports BUT ONLY IF THE HDMI PORT SUPPORTS 4:4:4 Chroma. Now we begin to understand why there is no UHD Blu-ray player included in the Pro - because only brand new 4K TVs will have HDMI ports supporting HDCP 2.2 & 4:4:4 Chroma (+HDR). Anything less means its not truly UHD quality and XBOneS probably compresses the output to match the port on the TV resulting in less than true full UHD.
Tips - consult your TV's manual/online forums to understand Chroma specs for each HDMI input - found mine in the on-screen manual. This is vital to get full 4K60P RGB and yes, on a 70-inch screen I could notice the difference. If you can't find the details anywhere, override the graphics on the Pro to 1080P and change the cable between the different ports on your TV. Once you tap the 4:4:4 port regardless of HDCP 1.4 vs 2.2, the max graphics 4K60P RGB will become available. If not, then you're **** out of luck. Your screen does not support 4:4:4, but 4:2:0 should do nicely. Good luck!"

Eu am un Samsung 4K asa mai ieftinel si am HDCP 2.2 cu YUV420 pe primul port HDMI. In PS4 Pro in meniu Video am optiunea RGB dar e greyed out. Inca n-am verificat toate porturile, poate am noroc, dar mirama-s.