Apare si la noi editia limitta ps4 pro cu star wars battlefront 2?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 19-10-2017 at 00:35 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNUS2 View Post
un LED are brightness mult mai mare can un OLED, da sau nu?
Despre optiunea oled vs led o persoana intersata poate cauta mai multe inforamatii pe avfoums saya avsforums.
Spr exemplu tocmai citram experienta unui tip, similara cu altora:
The Sony Oleds are great, but the Lg Oleds are pretty subpar unless you have a really good source. Football on the B7 looks pretty good when they zoom on a player, but the broadcast view, you are losing alot of detail, that no sharpness will fix. I started with a 65900e, and was pretty happy with the tv, started reading these forums, and became convinced that I needed to get an oled. So I took the Sony 900e back and picked up a 65 inch lg b7. The oled looks great with netflix, and some hbo movies, bluray and uhd looks really good, but sports, and just normal directv, I was shocked how bad it looked. After 3 days, I took the oled back, and picked up the 930e.
In all honesty, the 930 e is a better tv. Black levels are pretty close to the oled, processing is a ton better. Football once again looks amazing. Netflix and uhd look stunning. This tv can get much brighter than the oled, you dont have to worry about eventually getting burn in, which from reading the Burn in thread, all lg oleds will eventually develop. You dont have to deal with a dim hdr gaming mode, etc. I can see why some stick with the oled. If I were strictly watching movies, and not regular tv along with movies, I would be happy with an oled. But I use my Tv for Sports, gaming, and movies, and in my eyes, the 930E is a much better tv than the Lg B-C7.
Sunt convins ca sunt si o gramada de opinii contrare. Fiecare isi face o opinie si cumpara in consecinta. Nici unul din ele nu e perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk