Single post: Dune: Part 1 (movie, 2021)

1. #2 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by EMPIRE
    [...] “That part of the Wadi Rum is so awe-inspiring, you might as well be getting chased by that cliff in the background,” Chalamet told Empire. “It wasn’t a green-screen or anything. That’s one of the most thrilling parts of the book and the movie. We had the sketches. That was a lesson for me. On a Call Me By Your Name or Beautiful Boy it can be counterintuitive to see the storyboards because then maybe you limit yourself based on a camera angle or whatever. It’s the opposite [here] because, for a sequence with the sandworm chasing you, I could never imagine that.”

As seen in Empire’s world-exclusive Dune issue – on sale Thursday 3 September, and available to pre-order online now here – take a brand new look at Chalamet’s Paul Atreides, joined by Zendaya’s mysterious Fremen tribeswoman Chani, her eyes glowing blue from exposure to Arrakis’ precious resource, spice.

Paul’s father is Oscar Isaac’s Duke Leto, here seen in Atreides battle armour and joined by his master-at-arms Gurney Halleck, played by Josh Brolin.

And lending muscle to the Atreides clan is Jason Momoa’s Duncan Idaho, here wielding twin blades and showing exactly why he’s not to be messed with. [...]
    Dune: Timothée Chalamet On The ‘Awe-Inspiring’ Desert Shoot – Exclusive Images | Movies | Empire
    Attached Images Attached Images dune-exclusive-1.jpg dune-exclusive-2.jpg dune-exclusive-3.jpg