Single post: Totul despre Xbox Cloud gaming (beta)

1. #48 SP
    Asta ne-a scapat:
    ZeniMax's 'Orion,' and how it will boost Microsoft's Xbox xCloud streaming tech | Windows Central
    Bethesda's Orion tech demo:

Quote Originally Posted by Bethesda Softworks
    WHAT IS ORION?
    Orion is technology that enhances the experience of a streamed game. Orion technology reduces latency and bandwidth while streaming a game, making streamed games accessible to more people, in more areas, at higher quality.
    Orion is a game- and platform-agnostic technology that optimizes game engines for streaming. In contrast to game streaming services that focus on hardware solutions to stream games, Orion is a game engine-level software solution. Integrated within the game engine itself, Orion can achieve dramatic latency reductions of up to 20% per frame as well as up to a 40% reduction in required bandwidth.

TRY ORION
    We want you to experience this powerful technology yourself as we test and refine it. For a chance to be among the first in the world to stream DOOM 2016 using Orion technology – for free – all you need to do is join the DOOM Slayers Club and register for Orion.

FAQ
    What is Orion?
    Orion is patented game streaming technology that optimizes game engine performance in the cloud. It is game engine and cloud platform agnostic.

Who is it for?
    Orion technology will make streaming games better for everyone. Orion was designed to improve the player experience by mitigating latency and reducing bandwidth requirements. Orion was also created for publishers, streaming providers, and developers to lower their streaming costs and ensure that games perform at the high quality they intended. Orion makes it possible for streamed video games to reach more players in more places without compromising quality.
    For players, Orion means enjoying high-speed performance with imperceptible latency even in a twitchy shooter; lower usage against ISP bandwidth caps; and a wider availability, making quality play available to players living far from data centers.
    For developers, the Orion SDK is easily integrated into a game, which means they can be confident in delivering a best-in-class streaming experience to players, with minimal additional effort.
    For streaming providers, Orion means reaching a bigger audience, at reduced costs, with a superior level of service. Orion makes possible substantially reduced capital investments in data centers, and can materially lower the cost in operating a streaming service.

How can I get more information?

Where can I try it?
    Bethesda will continually run public trials on multiple platforms . For a chance to be among the first in the world to test this new game streaming technology with DOOM (2016), register at SlayersClub.com.

What is the Slayers Club?
    The Slayers Club is the official DOOM fan club. It's a celebration of the fans, passion, and creativity surrounding DOOM over the past 25 years. Becoming a member is free, easy, and grants fans access to exclusive giveaways, streams, content, digital items for DOOM Eternal, and more!

Which platforms can I use in Orion public trials?
    Orion public trials will be on Apple devices running iOS 13 or higher as well as Android and PC. All Slayers Club members can sign up for Orion updates and receive Slayers Club points at SlayersClub.com.

How are you choosing who gets invited to Orion public trials?
    Participants will be selected at Bethesda’s discretion from Slayers Club members who register for the test and own devices with trial-appropriate operating systems.

How will I know if I’ve been selected for an Orion public trial?
    You will receive an email with trial details containing a redemption code and download instructions.

If I am selected for an Orion public trial, will I be able to play all of DOOM (2016)?
    If you are selected to participate in the trial, you will be able to play through the entire DOOM (2016) single player campaign and Arcade Mode. Multiplayer, and SnapMap, will not be available during the first public trial.
    Orion | Bethesda.net
    Attached Images Attached Images bethesda-orion.jpg bethesda-orion-demo.jpg mobile-screen-t.png