Single post: Amazon Luna

1. #1 SP

Lightbulb Amazon Luna

Serviciul de game-streaming de la Amazon: Amazon Luna – Cloud gaming service

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon
    Frequently asked questions
    What is Amazon Luna?
    Luna is a cloud gaming service that lets you play games on compatible Fire TV, PC, and Mac devices as well as through web apps on iPhones and iPads.

What is cloud gaming?
    Cloud gaming enables you to play games on devices you already own, without the need to purchase a gaming console or gaming PC. Games live in the cloud, so there are no lengthy downloads, installs, or updates required.

How do I access Luna?
    Currently, early access to Luna is available exclusively by invitation.

When can I expect to get my early access invitation?
    Early access will be issued on a rolling basis. If your invitation is granted, we will notify you via email.

What do I need to play on Luna?
    You need a high-speed internet connection, compatible game controller or mouse and keyboard, and supported PC, Mac, Fire TV, iPhone, and iPad.

What is Luna+?
    Luna+ game channel offers a growing library of new and favorite titles. Set up Luna profiles to play on two devices at the same time at up to 1080p/60fps. 4K coming soon for select titles.

How long will early access pricing for Luna+ last?
    $5.99/month introductory pricing is only available during Luna early access. Your Luna+ subscription will renew at the applicable monthly subscription price after the Luna early access period is over. We will notify you at least 30 days in advance of the end of early access to ensure you are informed of the new monthly subscription price, along with information on how to manage your subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time.

What is the Ubisoft channel?
    The Ubisoft game channel will include new and favorite titles from Ubisoft, including ultimate edition versions for select titles. The Ubisoft channel will provide you access to play on one device at up to 4k resolution for select titles. Stay tuned for more news.

Which controllers are compatible with Luna?
    You can play with the Luna Controller, Xbox One controller, DualShock 4 controller, or use a mouse and keyboard.

Can the Luna Controller be used with game consoles?
    Luna Controller supports Bluetooth and USB for offline play on many devices. Luna controller is not licensed for play on game consoles.

How do I buy the Luna Controller?
    At this time, only customers who have received an invitation to Luna may purchase a Luna Controller. If you have been granted a Luna invitation, you can purchase a Luna Controller here.

What resolution can I play at?
    Games are streamed at up to 1080p with select titles streamed at up to 4K resolution (coming soon).

What internet speed do I need for Luna?
    The minimum recommended internet connection speed for streaming games is 10 Mbps (35 Mbps required to play in 4K). Better internet connections will result in improved streaming quality and resolution.

Does Luna support 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz?
    Luna supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. We recommend 5 GHz for an improved gaming experience.

How much internet data should I expect to use with cloud gaming?
    Unlike streaming movies or music, cloud gaming can consume up to 10GB/hr at 1080p. Check with your internet service provider for data caps and details on how to track your usage. While playing on mobile, we recommend connecting to wifi to minimize data usage from your data plan.

Where is Luna available?
    Luna is supported across mainland US. We currently do not support Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories.

What are the device requirements to play on Luna?
    You can use the Luna app on:

PC (requires Windows 10 with support for DirectX 11)
    Mac (OSX 10.13+)
    FireTV devices (Fire TV Stick - 2nd gen, Fire TV Stick 4K, or Fire TV Cube - 2nd gen)

Additionally you can use:

Chrome web browser (version 83+) for PC and Mac
    Safari web browser (iOS14) for iPhone and iPad
    We are working to add support across more devices in the future. To get more details on identifying a Fire TV device click here.
    Attached Images Attached Images amazon_luna_1920x1080.jpg amazon_luna_01.jpg amazon_luna_02.jpg amazon_luna_03.jpg