Sony used a Killzone avatar in the PS5 UI reveal today. If it was just the avatar maybe that would be one thing but they also went to the trouble of naming the avatar after someone in universe in Killzone. Kenzo Hakan was an obscure character in an easy to miss audio log, in this audio log he exposed/leaked the tracking record of someone that was being watched. I feel his actions of exposing a tracking record coincides with a tease sort of like "exposing a tease" maybe I'm reaching here but I think we got some Killzone coming.

They could have chose any character and name for the avatar. Instead of choosing someone from their active titles like god of war, spiderman, Horizon etc. they chose Killzone. And instead of them choosing one of their well known characters like Kratos, Nathan Drake, Ratchet etc. They chose Kenzo Hakan a super obscure character that has leaked things in game in the Killzone universe.

New Killzone?

Our brand-new PlayStation Store launches on web and mobile from October 21 to 26, 2020*, and we are making some changes to the content you can access on PlayStation Store via your desktop and mobile devices.

What is changing?

The following changes will come into effect online from October 21 to 26, and on mobile on October 28:

You will no longer be able to buy:
PlayStation 3 games and add-ons
PSP (PlayStation Portable) games and add-ons
PlayStation Vita games and add-ons
Apps
Themes
The Wishlist feature will be discontinued and any items currently on “Your Wishlist” will be removed.
What does this mean for you?

The content listed above will no longer be available to buy on PlayStation Store when accessed via a desktop or mobile device. However, you will still be able to buy PlayStation 3, PSP, or PS Vita content by accessing PlayStation Store directly from your PlayStation 3, PSP**, or PS Vita. PlayStation 4 apps, themes, and avatars can also be downloaded via PlayStation Store on your PlayStation 4 console.

What about the content you already own?

You will still be able to access all your previously purchased PlayStation 3, PSP, or PS Vita content as before. Your existing PlayStation 4 apps, themes, and avatars will remain on your PlayStation 4 console.

Where can you find out more?

If you have any questions about these changes, please visit PlayStation Support.