Final Fantasy XIII Famitsu Review Leaked Early - Final Fantasy XIII: News, Trailers & Screens ~ Final Fantasy-XIII.net
10/10
Beautiful graphics and excellent story.
It will be accomplished without force, to satisfy a sense of fierce play the game together, the achievements made a complete system to evolve.
Even without a major vice, this film is crystallized with intertwining stories and games at this stage is located at the top RPG's, definitely feel worth it.

9/10
Combat damage or have trouble seeing the display or the screen when I'm confused, I plunged into some places,
Not that fun is more than offset it.
Visual, auditory, be drawn into a story world.
However, this "RPG Rashii RPG" in stating that is somewhat uncomfortable for some.

10/10
Dark density luxury. Many cinematic moments.
Story of the event jammed, sleeves are inserted very beautiful movie, I do not know about the Doki opening is stopped.
Development and synthesis, and collected a while so this one is playing with lots Ikeru book unmanageable.

10/10
Including the beauty of the visual quality is truly total. Dialogue once the fashionable purposes only, and Kiza.
�…�Rezu also fixed the image of characters, "the story of my own" is not Arubeku.
Comfort they get to play on but without this, what kind of first taste.