Uite ce am gasit :
Ipod touch 2g (its 8g but brand new so i think its still 2g)
Model - starts with MC
JB method - Blackra1n

im sure threads like this appear all the time so ill try to keep it short but giving as much info as possible to others who may have had the same problem

and after clicking "make it rain" it just stops on "entering recovery..." and my ipod goes into the "connect to itunes" mode.

i opened the ipod touch up and connected it to the pc so that it worked then i connected it again and tried to jb but failed. i get NO image on the ipod no white or black screen even when i reboot it.
if i reboot it and press home and power at the same time i get a white flash but i dont think thats relevant.
Ive tried itunes ON and OFF and its running in compatability mode as im in vista 32bit. (and as administrator)

the ipod is connect via a dock which i use as a stand almost to just hold it up but nothing more so the cable is connected from my pc to the dock and nothing else is in the dock...

every1 else seems to get stuck with a black or white screen or after jb is on the ipod and i cant get either of these messages to come up.

thanks in advanced to any1 who can help me!
------------------double post merged------------------
just another quick note... my itunes is not in the normal location its under a folder i made called Programs. im using WINDOWS btw.
------------------double post merged------------------
THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED SOLUTION WILL FOLLOW! TO HELP PEOPLE IN MY SITUATION

The problem with that guide is the fact it assumes you have RC1 or RC2 and doesnt mention the vital issue that will overcome this problem

if you right click Blackra1n and go to properties
then go to Compatability tab
IF "Run this program in compatability mode for:" is ticked.... UNTICK THIS BOX AND RETRY

i then had the same problem so after re-downloaded the program and unticking this box again "as it was ticked again" the touch Jb'd almost instantly

Copyright by penfold1992