Single post: inFamous 2

1. #5 SP
    inFAMOUS 2 Set in New Orleans?

InFamous 2 was just announced as the cover of the newest Game Informer. While the magazine has yet to hit subscribers yet, I think we can tell a lot about Infamous just from the cover. To me, it seems like inFamous 2 will be set in New Orleans (Or something very similar to New Orleans like �Empire City� was New York).
    The reason I say this is because of the details in the picture. Notice the cobbled streets? New Orleans has those. Notice the lofts? It look at Bourbon Street. Notice how it is by a large body of water? New Orleans is by the ocean. Notice how there is a church in the background? New Orleans freakin� football team is called the �Saints!� All signs are pointing toward a Cajun Cole!
    Want more proof? Look at this picture of Bourbon Street and tell me it dose not remind you of the cover:
    Pretty similar, right? Of course, none of this is confirmed, but I�m going to make a safe bet that we will be visiting the Southern City with Sucker Punch�s latest AAA title. I guess it could be London, as well, but only time will tell. If it is in New Orelans like the signs are pointing too, I can only hope that we can electrify Drew Brees.
    Attached Images Attached Images 5383.gi207_610x365.jpg-610x0.jpg bourbonstreet_428x269_to_468x312.jpg