Am citit si nu s-a spus nimic concret:

Wired: I’ve heard that if your Xbox One does not connect with Xbox Live at least once a day, the machine becomes inoperable and you’re not able to play any of the games that you’ve paid for. Is that true?

Harrison: I don’t think that’s what was said. Let me try and clarify what is happening.

So, there is a lot of anxiety about “what if my Internet connection goes down” and you don’t have connectivity for a period of time. There are a host of features which will be usable without an Internet connection — watching movies, playing certain single player games… all of which will operate offline. We expect most of the more advanced experiences, like online multiplayer games, or games which have a lot of connected features… those games won’t operate if you don’t have an Internet connection. We designed the system to take advantage of a connection to the cloud, and all that that means. But no, it’s not required that you are connected all the time, every second of every day.

There is some technology about how often, or how frequently the device has to ‘ping’, but that has not been… we have not talked publicly about that yet, but it will be very user-friendly.

Deci mai sunt multe de aflat. Din cate inteleg de mai sus, depinde de cum este proiectat jocul. Daca este facut pentru 90% online cum cred ca vor fi jocurile EA Sports, da, cred ca nu le vei putea accesa daca nu esti legat la net. La jocurile pe format clasic care se bazeaza pe single-player Campaign nu cred ca vei avea nevoie de internet.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dant3 View Post
Mai buna e o gluma de copil la 5 ani decat logica de baltă

ON: nu a spus nimeni ca e always-on, doar o data la 24 de ore
Am spus ca am glumit si mai usor cu jignirile ca nu suntem pe camp. Daca ti-am spus ca ai imaginatie bogata nu inseamna ca te-am jignit. Daca nu esti capabil sa raspunzi frumos abtine-te.

LE Nu, mi-ai spus ca am o logica de balta, adica m-ai facut prost.
Eu nu ti-am spus ca gluma ta este demna de un copil de 5 ani, ti-am spus ca ai o imaginatie ca un copil de 5 ani, adica foarte bogata. Nu am vrut sa te atac, spre deosebire de tine care ai scris postul doar ca sa ma faci prost. Macar ai bunul simt sa recunosti ce ai scris.