Warframe dev praises PS4 tech, says DualShock 4 is best controller yet | VG247

The studio is also impressed with DualShock 4, and this new version of Warframe will allow for gesture controls using the controller’s motion functionality – only if the player chooses. Sinclair added, “There are cool things on PS4 that we are taking advantage of. The DualShock 4 is the best game controller I’ve ever put my hands on, I’m so excited about it.

“It has touch screen controls. At E3 we showed little swipe gestures to activate your Warframe abilities that people thought was really cool. There are the ‘social features’ like the share button, all those integrated features where you can say ‘I just did this cool thing in Warframe’ and that pushes out over your network.”
Dar cred ca informatia mai importanta este urmatoarea:

Digital Extremes is bringing its free co-op shooter Warframe to PS4 at launch and it will bear negligible differences to the PC build. It is almost like-for-like and allows cross play between Sony’s hardware and PC, making for a truly connected co-op experience. The team has repeatedly stressed that it wants no content differences between builds. At all.