Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Starfield

1. #21 SP
    Baietii astia nu pot implementa scari in jocurile lor, nu as paria ca va fi asa ambitios ca "No Man's Sky".
    Cel mai probabil va fi un "Fallout 4" in spatiu.

2. #22 SP
    Todd și veteranii de la Bethesda explică perfect cum stă treaba cu jocul ăsta. Doar voință să fie ca cineva să și priceapă.

"It's like Skyrim in space' says Bethesda's Todd Howard"

"You will join an organization called Constellation, who are a faction of space explorers. Players will set up their character's background, with Skyrim-like customization as you might expect from a Bethesda title."

Bethesda describes Starfield as a "Han Solo"-like experience.

"Get in a ship, explore the galaxy, do fun stuff." Says Bethesda's Ashley Cheng, who also says that the Starfield universe could grow to be as big as Star Wars in terms of breadth and lore."

"They describe the style as being realistic sci-fi. Rather than pristine shiny Star Trek-esque ships, it sounds as though the ships will feel realistically lived in."

"Bethesda is building out an entire internal library dedicated to expanding and recording Starfield lore, detailing various factions, robots, tech schematics, and much more stuff. This sounds as though it will be as rich as the likes of Fallout and Elder Scrolls for lore breadth and consistency"
    https://www.google.ro/url?sa=t&sourc...zUgOsz&ampcf=1

3. #23 SP
    Vreo sansa sa fie timed exclusive?

4. #24 SP
    ^^ Nu cred.

Dar partea buna e ca un Xbox Game Pass pe PC chiar e la indemana oricui.

5. #25 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by morphine View Post
    Vreo sansa sa fie timed exclusive?

6. #26 SP
    Seems legit. Inseamna ca nu mai visez la tes6 pe ps.

7. #27 SP
    Alte detalii:
    - “Well it's coming out next year so there'll be a lot of time to show actual gameplay – and we'll do that closer to release, like we usually do,” he explains with impeccably practiced patience.

- “But I will say this: it is a first person and third person game, like our other ones. We like that style of gameplay. First person for us is still our prime way of playing. So you can see the world and touch all those things.

- “It's also a bit more hardcore of a role playing game than we've done. It's got some really great character systems – choosing your background, things like that. We’re going back to some things that we used to do in games long ago that we felt have really let players express the character they want to be. So I think when you see it being played, you would recognise it as something we made.”

- “Well, we like to put you in a world where we're not dragging you by the nose and saying you must do X, Y and Z, and that it's okay for you to want to test the [game’s boundaries]. You know, can I read this book? Can I pick this up? Can I do this? What if I do this? What if I do this? And the game is saying ‘yes’ a lot.

- “And it has large scale goals and storytelling, but that minute-to-minute feels rewarding for you. And if you just want to pass the time and go watch the sunset and pick flowers it's rewarding in that way too. The quiet moments feel really really good.”

- “This isn’t Star Wars, or Star Trek, it's kind of its own thing – and I think as we show more, hopefully, it'll carve out its own niche,” says Howard. “It's still a game but it does like to give you this sense of, ‘I buy the reality of it’, right?

- “So if you look at the ship – you can probably design a much sleeker ship 300 years in the future, right? But this has touchstones back to the current space programme. So in your mind, you can draw this line between them. Like there's various guns the player has, and other weapons and things like that… but the more exotic ones feel exotic in the reality of the game versus not.”

- During the course of development Howard even dropped in on his old pal Elon Musk’s Space X organisation to carry out some field research – ”to talk to people who could see further than what I was seeing right now”.

- Intriguingly Howard reveals this approach has infused not just Starfield’s look and feel, but also its gameplay too. “It's being able to play with something where the technology level and the logic of how humankind got to where they are. You know, how do the people live? How does the equipment work? What are the rules of communication? You take it for granted in the game that you could communicate from one planet to another, or some other remote thing. But we have the rules. No, they can't – that's going to take years! And then once you realise, you can be, like ‘okay…’, you can use that to your advantage.”

- “Erm… I think you might see some lasers in a vacuum,” laughs Howard sheepishly. “It is a game, let's make no mistake. But when you build those things, you can then lean in on them and they create their own vibe. There's a case in the trailer – it's a watch case, actually. You’re part of Constellation so you get this explorer’s watch. And that's part of the identity of... you know, how does this thing work? What does it do? What does it not do? Tone. A lot of it is tone.”

- There are alien races too – although Howard won’t disclose how they tie in to the game’s realistic grounding (“There is a way we approach it, I will say that”) – and planets to explore.

- “It's very big, yeah. People are still playing Skyrim and we have learned from that. We spent more time building [Starfield] to be played for a long time, if you so chose that you just wanted to keep playing it. It's got some more hooks in it for that, that we added later to a game like Skyrim… while still making sure that somebody who just wants to play it, and go through the main quests and “win”, or feel they've accomplished something large is doable.”
    Starfield E3 2021 reveal exclusive: How Todd Howard spent 25 years creating his 'NASA-punk' space RPG

8. #28 SP
    Bethesda's Pete Hines on Starfield's Graphics and Redfall's Player Abilities & Weapons

9. #29 SP
    Imi place ce aud de la Hines, sunt convins ca jocul va fi o capodopera tehnica si artistica.

La nivel de asteptari personale, niciun alt joc anuntat in urmatorii ani nu se apropie de Starfield. Cu exceptia TES6.

10. #30 SP
    Pete Hines Dives Into Starfield And Redfall | Play For All 2021

11. #31 SP

12. #32 SP
    New Atlantis:

Akila:

Neon:

13. #33 SP
    Confirmed: Starfield is a permanent exclusive.

https://twitter.com/_XboxNews/status...661150721?s=19
    Attached Images Attached Images starfield.png

14. #34 SP
    Todd Howard, executive producer at Bethesda Game Studios, shared that Starfield will be localized into Japanese and will be the largest translation project in Bethesda’s history, incorporating over 300 actors and over 150,000 lines of dialogue. Starfield arrives exclusively on Xbox Series X|S and PC on November 11, 2022. Play it day one on Game Pass.

15. #35 SP
    The Settled Systems:

16. #36 SP
    The Endless Pursuit:

17. #37 SP
    Ep2: Made for Wanderers:

18. #38 SP
    Amanat pentru “first half of 2023”

https://www.ign.com/articles/starfie...l-delayed-2023

19. #39 SP
    Jason Schreier spune ca jocul ar fi fost "urmatorul Cyberpunk" daca nu-l amanau:

20. #40 SP
    Interesant si masiv, desi partea de combat nu mi se pare chair ce trebuie. Inamicii nu reactioneaza deloc la pew pew, iar AI-ul lor pare fff slab.
    Ramane de vazut cat de detaliate vor fi acele 1000 de planete si daca vom avea ceva story care sa ne duca macar pe 10% din ele, sau ceva sa ne ofere un motiv sa exploram cat mai mult.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast