Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1480

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 / Online

1. #1461 SP
    Nu stiu daca stiati dar aseara am descoperit ca in South Park este un episod dedicat RDR2.

2. #1462 SP
    for real?

what episode & what season?

3. #1463 SP
    Sezonul 22, episodul 6 si 7.

4. #1464 SP
    Thanks.

acuma mi-am adus aminte de el.

good old times.

5. #1465 SP
    Blood Money:

The Quick Draw Club:

DLSS pe PC:
    As part of the July 13th update, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online on PC will offer NVIDIA DLSS support to all Windows users with eligible NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards. The newly supported feature boosts frame rates and generates beautiful sharp images.
    Earn Your Blood Money Across a Series of Daring Robberies - Rockstar Games

6. #1466 SP
    In Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online, NVIDIA DLSS is enabled in the Settings menu, under Graphics, and accelerates performance by up to 45% at 4K, giving GeForce gamers the headroom to crank up effects, or simply enjoy Red Dead Redemption 2’s captivating gameplay at faster frame rates:

With the aid of NVIDIA DLSS, all GeForce RTX gamers can experience Red Dead Redemption 2’s incredible world with max settings at 1920x1080 at over 60 FPS. At 2560x1440, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti and above users can ride out with over 60 FPS. And at 3840x2160, gamers with a GeForce RTX 3070, or a faster GPU, can enjoy 60 FPS+ max setting gameplay, for the most detailed, immersive, and engrossing Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online experience possible.
    Red Dead Redemption 2 NVIDIA DLSS Update Out Now | GeForce News | NVIDIA
    DLSS 4K Launch Trailer:
    Attached Images Attached Images red-dead-redemption-2-geforce-rtx-3840x2160-nvidia-dlss-directx12-performance.png

7. #1467 SP

8. #1468 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesRadar+
    When I finished Red Dead Redemption 2, I was spent. I basically lived in Rockstar's vivid slice of the Wild West for two months, playing it most evenings. And while I enjoyed every minute of it, when those lengthy credits finished rolling I was ready to go somewhere else. But a lingering feeling that I wanted to return to that world was always kicking up dust in the back of my mind, and multiplayer mode Red Dead Online was an excuse to revisit those evocative plains, deserts, and forests.

But here's the thing: I'm not really into multiplayer games. I had no interest in Red Dead Online's gunfights, horse races, deathmatches, or other competitive PVP modes: I just wanted more story, primarily as a way to immerse myself in that world again. So I was happy to discover a series of co-op missions called A Land of Opportunities, in which your mute gunslinger takes part in a series of entertaining, varied missions, all of which have the voice acting, set-pieces, and cutscenes you'd expect to see playing as Arthur Morgan in single-player.

I devoted a good few hours to playing, and replaying, these missions, teaming up with random cowboys through matchmaking. Jobs on offer include stealing horses, bounty hunting, defending Valentine from the Del Lobo gang, and even robbing a bank in Saint Denis. They're fun and challenging, and the story is engaging enough, albeit dampened a little by the fact that your character is a blank slate who never utters a word. You can barge into a stranger's cabin in the middle of the woods, at night, rifle slung over your shoulder, and they'll know, somehow, that you're there looking for work, not to rob them.

But the more I played Red Dead Online, the more I became aware of the fact that it was the spaces between these missions I was enjoying the most. Those moments of unplanned exploration; seeing a distant mountain or building and deciding to ride there. Ambient tasks such as hunting animals, picking flowers, fishing. And taking on odd jobs from the many eccentric strangers dotted around the map, which are short, repeating missions you can complete by yourself. They're all pretty basic: steal a wagon, rob someone, destroy some crates, hunt a dangerous animal. But they're a fun distraction, and you can return to whoever gave you the job later for another one. (...)

The only thing working against Red Dead Online as a sandbox, at least for now, is that its version of the world isn't quite as rich or reactive as its single-player counterpart. You can't interact with NPCs (another problem with playing as a mute character) and there are fewer people wandering the streets. But Rockstar has been steadily improving this side of things with updates, just recently adding random events on the road such as ambushes and stranded strangers. In time, as the technology improves, Red Dead Online might be even more detailed and reactive than the story mode. But for now, if you want to hurl insults at people you're gonna have to stick with Arthur.

For me, the real magic of Red Dead's world is that, even when I'm not doing anything, it's incredibly captivating. I've spent countless hours just aimlessly rambling on foot and on horseback, hiking over snowy mountains, wading through murky swamps, and drifting across grassy plains.

Usually when you sink a hundred hours into an open world you start to see the cracks, the joins. The novelty fades away, familiarity kicks in, and the magic slowly wears off. But even now, after all this time, I'm still completely in awe of this wild, rugged country – how natural it feels, how every vista looks like an old landscape painting come to life, and its stark, sweeping beauty.

The fact that Red Dead Online lets me experience all this, but with the added excitement and danger of running into other players, means it's my new favourite way – and arguably the best way – to exist in that remarkable setting. And as someone who has always wanted Westworld to exist (well, a safer version of it anyway) this is the next best thing. So if you polished off Red Dead Redemption 2's story and thought you'd experienced everything its colossal Wild West had to offer, it might be worth saddling up and trying the online mode.
    Red Dead Online is the best way to experience Red Dead Redemption 2's epic open world

9. #1469 SP
    Nah, cel putin pentru mine, nu este deloc asa cum zice tipu asta.

Totul, dar absolut totul, in online, este stricat de toxicitatea imbecililor care-l joaca.

Fie ca esti intr-o misiune co-op, singur sau free roaming, te vei trezi de zeci de ori impuscat in cap cu un sniper de la 500km sau cand mai ai putin si termini ceva misiune lunga, te vei trezi prins in lasou de cineva si tarat sute de metrii legat de calul lui.
    Iar astea sunt doar cateva exemple de care m-am lovit de zeci de ori in cele cateva ore petrecute in joc.

Pe cat de reusit a fost SP-ul overall, pe atat de mizerabil este Online-ul. Iar asta pentru ca refuza sa te mai lase, asa cum era in GTA Online, sa-ti faci server privat si sa poti face misiunile acolo daca asta-ti doresti.

Eu inca astept un update pentru current gen si cel mai probabil, il voi rejuca cap-coada. Doar sa-l anuntee si lanseze odata.

10. #1470 SP
    Am jucat RDR1 aproape dupa data de lansare dar am ezitat la RDR2, l-am inceput doar acum si am aprox 3-4 ore in el dar mi se pare foarte slow si plictisitor pana acuma. Tot jocul este asa sau isi mai da drumul pe parcurs? Misiuni dute in oras cu caruta si femeile, cumpara un trabuc, dute la salon imbatate cu nu stiu cine, dute la vanat cu nu stiu cine......de abia am avut cateva misiuni de poc poc.
    Mai ma enerveaza chestiile de genul cum ca s-a agitat calul si sa-l calmez, sa facut de noroi baga-l prin apa, mangaie-l sa creasca legatura intre noi.....oai rau stau cu rabdarea.

11. #1471 SP
    Initial si eu l-am jucat cateva ore cand s-a lansat si pe urma l-am lasat cel putin un an. Iti recomand sa-l joci si sa treci peste momentele de plictiseala. Ma apucasem sa prind toti pestii si toate animalele legendare, am cercetat toata harta si tot mi-a ramas cate ceva nedescoperit. Pot spune ca-n final mi-a placut mult RDR2. In online nu am stat foarte mult. Tot veneau diversi pe mine si ma faceau praf.

12. #1472 SP
    Jocul se dezvolta treptat. Personajele evolueaza pe tot parcursul jocului, iar povestea este livrata putin cate putin, picatura cu picatura . La final, cand s-a umplut paharul si te vei putea uita in urma la toata aventura, sper ca vei putea spune ca Rockstar sunt the Best . (Cazul meu)

13. #1473 SP
    E un joc in care din ziua în care s-a lansat am jucat 12 ore
    Plus zeci de ore explorând și neterminand povestea dar sper pe viitor să îl reiau daca fac update la next gen.(Au făcut update la next gen??)

14. #1474 SP
    Nu au facut update pentru current gen si nici nu au anuntat ca ar lucra la asa ceva, desi si eu astept cu interes si cel mai probabil il mai iau o tura daca lanseaza asa ceva.

15. #1475 SP
    Eu am auzit ceva ca ar lansa in toamna. Probabil zvonuri

16. #1476 SP
    L-am terminat si eu, a inceput greu dar pana la urma mi-a placut si avand in vedere ca este un joc din 2018 a avut si grafica OK chiar si pe PS4 vanilla, da clasa la grafica si la jocuri din 2021 ca si Dying Light 2 si Farcry 6 care mi s-au parut vome mediocre.

Mi-a placut ca story-ul te si plimba peste tot pe harta, de exemplu am terminat Farcry 6 story dar si misiuni secundare(normal ca nu toate ca nu-s faine) si aprox jumate din harta nu a fost umblata, nici nu am pierdut nimic ca toata insula aia e la fel!

Mai spre ultimul sfert de joc nu vi s-a parut ca pe John l-au facut sa semene cu Arthur? Parca nu mai era acelasi J Marston!

17. #1477 SP
    Teo
    https://www.gamebyte.com/red-dead-re...icle_editorial

Șanse reale sa apară în curând versiune de XSX / PS5.

Now, a reliable gaming new leaker by the handle of AccountNgt was recently asked about a potential PS5/Xbox Series update for Red Dead Redemption 2 on Twitter, to which they responded that “it’s coming.”

18. #1478 SP
    Slabe sanse sa iasa orice "curand" de la Rockstar, dar ma astept sa anunte asa ceva de anul trecut, deci un release in 2023 should be ok.

Eu sunt mai curios de ce ar putea sa implementeze. Eu sper la un resolution lock macar in 1080p cu setari high/ultra la tot + 60fps, dar imi e teama ca vom avea iar un dinamic resolution care atinge 4k cand te uiti la cer si 720p sau sub, in anumite parti de ecran, cu totul in ceata sau super blurry.

19. #1479 SP
    Teo
    Pe Xbox One X jocul rula în 4k nativ în orice situație.

Cred ca pe generația actuala ar fi corect sa avem aceeași rezoluție la 60fps și fi detalii mai bune.

20. #1480 SP
    Nah, nu era nimic 4k la el. Era o rezolutie dinamica, up to 4k, dar randarea era la ceva mult sub, chiar 720p in anumite momente. Cred ca doar personajul principal era de rezolutie mai mare, dar in rest, totul, absolut totul era in ceata/super blurry.
    Si da, inca il consider unul din cele mai aratoase jocuri de console, ever.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74