Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Alan Wake / Remastered

1. #321 SP
    Mda, cred ca imi luam azi xbox daca il anuntau.

2. #322 SP
    Da...si ma oftic ca pare chiar misto din ce au prezentat acolo. Daca-l scoteau pe X360 era genial cu cate aditii aveau.

Btw...

3. #323 SP

4. #324 SP
    Pretty interesting

5. #325 SP
    Mi-a sarit inima cand am vazut ca a postat cineva in threadul asta. False alarm

6. #326 SP
    Da si nu. Sincer, mie mi-a lasat impresia ca e ceva mai mult de spus despre subiectul Alan Wake, pe langa DLC-ul pentru Control. Sper sa nu ma insel

Oricum e interesant sa vezi ce zice Sam Lake (cu tot cu imaginile aratate).

7. #327 SP
    Epic Games Store database:
    Attached Images Attached Images e4kl2ttwyaaeopj.jpg

8. #328 SP
    Anuntul ar veni saptamana ce vine, poate chiar in cadrul PlayStation Showcase:
    Rakuten Taiwan has listed the unannounced Alan Wake Remastered for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox Series with an October 5 release date.
    Rakuten Taiwan lists Alan Wake Remastered for PS5, Xbox Series, and PS4 - Gematsu
    Attached Images Attached Images alan-wake-remastered-rakuten-taiwan_09-04-21.jpg

9. #329 SP
    Omg, coffee thermos hunt, here I go again.

10. #330 SP
    E oficial. Se lanseaza pe PS4, PS5, XONE, XS si PC (EGS). Toate DLC, director's commentary, 4K. Fara release date.
    This is for you.

I’m beyond happy to tell you that at the time of writing this, Alan Wake Remastered is nearing its completion. Confirmed, announced, coming up in partnership with Epic Games Publishing. Multiplatform. PC on the Epic Games Store, Xbox, and for the first time ever, PlayStation, this generation and the previous one.

This is for you. Alan Wake came out over 11 years ago, and through that time, you have told us again and again how much you love the game, the story, the characters, and the lore. And that matters a lot to us. We love this game as well. I love this game. The remaster is coming because of your support for Alan Wake through the years. That is why we felt it was fitting to make this announcement here, at The Sudden Stop, which has been an integral part of the Remedy community since back in 2012, when it started out as an Alan Wake fansite. The Remedy community wouldn't be what it is today without The Sudden Stop, and we wanted to show our gratitude by telling you about Alan Wake Remastered right here. So thank you, Rachel, and everyone else, for supporting Remedy and our games through all these years.

Early on in the game Alan Wake says, “In a horror story the victim keeps asking why – but there can be no explanation, and there shouldn’t be one, the unanswered mystery is what stays with us the longest, and it’s what we remember in the end.” This is an idea close to my heart. Stories that make me think excite me, stories where everything is not freely handed out to me or wrapped up neatly, where I am left with a mystery. Mysteries are magical to me, they hold a promise, and I am often happier with that than a final answer. This is what we as a team, and I as the lead writer of Alan Wake, set out to create for you a long time ago.

This story and character were personal in many ways. Alan Wake, being a writer himself, gave me an opportunity to use what I do and love as a writer as an element in the story. Alan Wake also contained the mystery of forests and lakes, which are precious to me as a Finn. And, instead of a focused one-note horror fare, it was this strange, even wasteful mix of horror, humor and supernatural mystery. I also love it because it turned out to be a very hard game to make, with many struggles along the way, and that makes me even prouder of what we achieved.

The original game was only available for Xbox 360 and a few years later, PC. We are thrilled about the opportunity to bring the remastered version out for a new generation of platforms. I am excited to hear what you think about Alan Wake.

Alan Wake Remastered is the original experience you fell in love with all those years ago. We did not want to change that. But the visuals all around, including the character model of Alan Wake himself and the cinematics, have been updated and improved with some choice next-generation upgrades.

Alan Wake Remastered will launch this fall. Stay tuned for more information soon.

This is for you. I hope you enjoy it, either again, like meeting an old friend, or for the first time.

Yours,

Sam Lake, Creative Director, Remedy Entertainment
    Announcing Alan Wake Remastered: An Open Letter from Sam Lake ~ The Sudden Stop

11. #331 SP
    Super, tot am auzit de joc cum că e mișto rău, acum că vine si pe PlayStation pot să-l joc si eu!

12. #332 SP
    Poze de pe Amazon:
    Attached Images Attached Images 811bva4epwl._ac_sl1500_.jpg 71uk3olcegl._ac_sl1500_.jpg 81bgeknwfsl._ac_sl1500_.jpg 611v4-karpl._ac_sl1500_.jpg 61r78lzsskl._ac_sl1500_.jpg 71gkmjgts8l._ac_sl1500_.jpg 81mtc-9sal._ac_sl1500_.jpg 91qt0l1dnll._ac_sl1500_.jpg 81s-hyoxvrl._ac_sl1500_.jpg 81jkh6732fl._ac_sl1500_.jpg 817wgrlfcel._ac_sl1500_.jpg 718ixij7ill._ac_sl1500_.jpg 81mtu2nqdsl._ac_sl1500_.jpg 71xosdwxjml._ac_sl1500_.jpg 71ljgkymgol._ac_sl1500_.jpg

13. #333 SP
    Mmm. Nimic wow sau diferit. Sunt curios daca va avea HDR macar.

14. #334 SP
    Nici nu ma asteptam sa fie ceva wow. E remaster, nu remake.

Pentru mine e suficient ca vine pe PS5 si am un motiv in plus sa-l rejoc.

15. #335 SP
    Se confirma lansarea pe 5 octombrie:

16. #336 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by razvanrazy View Post
    Mmm. Nimic wow sau diferit. Sunt curios daca va avea HDR macar.

Asta am observat si eu. Se zvonea ca vine pe engine-ul Control, cu tot cu ray tracing, dar jocul e exact o portare, ready for another cash grab. Rinse and repeat, boys...

17. #337 SP
    Uitandu-ma la ce au prezentat aseara, pot spune ca arata a titlu current gen. Cam atat se poate momentan, daca asa arata jocurile pe care le anunta pentru 2023+

18. #338 SP
    Ceva collector ma gandesc ca nu au anuntat, nu?

19. #339 SP
    Phi
    De ce nu exista la pre-comanda or something? Ca daca apare in octombrie, ar trebui sa bubuie magazinele de el, insa nimic.

E digital only pentru PS5?

20. #340 SP
    Pentru ca a fost anuntat oficial in urma cu 3 zile

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast