Cateva exemple (ca sa vezi ca nu e doar impresia mea de om nebun/maniac):

The Verge: "Speaking of rendering, the old bugbear of Android has always been scrolling performance. Especially in Chrome, there's always been a sense of lag that seemed completely out of place on top-tier devices. On the Nexus 5, we're very sad to report that the situation doesn't seem any better. There is still not a one-to-one relationship between your finger and the screen, and it's still crazy-making."

Slashgear: "For those of you used to working with devices with shutters so quick that it happens just as you press the button, there’ll be some getting used to it to do. The lag and periodic sluggishness are probably our biggest complaints about the Nexus 5′s camera, and we’re hoping Google can address them both with a software update much as Motorola did for the camera on the Moto X."

Androidcentral: "i have my Nexus 5 for a day now. I noticed two issues. 1. the phone is really fast but when i open the gallery to watch a movie it takes for ever. If i stop watching checking mails and going back into the gallery it takes long time again."

XDA: "My new Nexus 5 is freezing and lagging badly sometimes. I received a pdf of an image from an order at Brownells. I opened the pdf and it had no problems. I scrolled left to right and then it started lagging and stuttering. The pdf is only 253 kb. I have tried it several times with other ones and it does the same if you move it around a bit."

And the list goes on...

---------- Post added 18-11-2013 at 01:07 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tudyniuz View Post
Bine...
Hai nu te supara si tu acum... Poate ai primit unul bun tu