Switching Sides: Why Carl “Perfect Legend” White is Focusing on Street Fighter IV | Shoryuken

Carl White: Well, playing Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice: Gods Among Us has been great, as well as Dead or Alive, but I don’t feel like I have really been able to show people my strength and skills in fighters because SF gets the most exposure. While they all are great games in their own right, I feel like I should focus most — if not all — of my talents into SF. It has the deepest player base and skill pool and I want to show that I have what it takes to be at the top and challenge the house hold names in the series.
[..] SFIV does matter; it is the biggest fighting game with the longest history and the highest skilled players, along with Super Smash Bros. Melee. I want to be on the biggest stage, I want to be a part of the main event. With the other games I haven’t been able to capture that feeling for myself. It is great to win EVO and other tournaments in the games I am proficient in, but I think winning in SF will be a whole other form of euphoria on a totally different level.
i rest my case.