Well, pentru cei care se intrebau, se pare ca "EA Access library will be 'permanent and substantial'" - EA Access library will be 'permanent and substantial' - CVG.
EA Access, which was announced in July and is currently in beta, offers a 'Vault' of games that can be unlocked for £3.99.$4.99 a month, or £19.99/$29.99 a year. The service is only available to Xbox One owners, with Sony deciding against supporting it on PS4.

Games available in the beta include FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Battlefield 4 and Peggle 2, but EA chief operating officer Peter Moore says more major titles are on the way.

"The Vault will get its share of triple-A titles," Moore told CVG. "We haven't made any announcements to that extent about exactly when, where and how, but the Vault will be substantial."

Moore suggested that EA must carefully consider what it adds to the vault, whilst confirming that the publisher has pledged to not remove games from it.

"New game additions will be determined by franchise and timing," he said. "We have to make decisions along that way, so there's no template, like 30 days after a game ships it goes into the Vault.

"I think one of the key things is that once a game goes into the Vault it stays there, it's not going to be taken out, that's a commitment we've made."

EA Access subscribers can also save ten per cent on digital content purchases, and receive early access to select games, beginning with FIFA 15, Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, NBA LIVE 15 and Dragon Age: Inquisition later this year.

While EA Access is available on Microsoft's latest console, Sony declined the opportunity to bring the service to PS4, claiming that it did not offer "good value" to its customers.

Asked if he was disappointed by Sony's stance, Moore said: "It's tough for me to comment on Sony's comments. I think they made themselves pretty clear."