Single post: Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

1. #10 SP
    OEE
    More Mega-Evolved Pokémon Set for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!

With the launch of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire drawing ever closer, Game Freak has once again dropped some new information about the upcoming 3DS remakes in the pages of Japanese publication, CoroCoro Magazine. This info concerns the latest trio of Pocket Monsters to be given a Mega Evolution and some valuable facts concerning Pikachu cosplay.

The three Pokemon joining the Mega club are the pixelly fairy/dragon (although it looks more like a bird) Altaria, the fearsome flying dragon Salamence, and the human-sized normal/fighting bunny rabbit Lopunny.

These designs are neat. While Mega Lopunny isn't the most radical redesign, the ridiculously long pigtail ears and those massive butterfly eyebrows are worth a chuckle. Speaking of which, Mega Altaria made me chuckle quite a bit the first time I saw it. It looks like a big fat goose that rolled around in a cotton candy machine. Mega Salamence on the other hand, is...I've got nothing. I don't know what to make of it. It looks bad-ass though!

Now onto the Pika cosplay news.

As you know, Pikachu's in Omega and Alpha can be all dolled up in adorable little costumes for the sake of looking extra cute in contests. However, these costumes also serve a much more useful purpose.

According to Serbeii.net's translation of CoroCoro's article, each costume will grant the player's Pikachu a special move. Special moves capable of delivering some devastating damage in the heat of battle.

For instance; Rock Star Pikachu can use Meteor Mash. Pikachu Ph.D can use Electric Terrain. Pop Star Pikachu can give its opponents a Draining Kiss. Y'all should also know that little old Pikachu Belle can put the freeze on opponents with Icicle Crash, and Pikachu Libre may not know a 1,000 holds, but it does know the Flying Press!

In related news, the magazine spread also mentions special contest costumes players can pick up for their avatars from a contest a idol named Lucia, an event in which players will be given a shiny Beldum with its mega stone, and the fact Mega Evolutions can be executed during contests, which will surely excite the judges. Oh and Feebas' evolution will be tied to contest events.

Whew. That's a lot of information. Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire should prove to be quite the Cut(HM) above the originals, when they are chosen on November 21.
    Chestii interesante, desi nu stiu ce sa zic de faza cu cosplay-ul.
    Attached Images Attached Images pika-cosplay.jpg pika-cosplay-2.jpg mega-trio.jpg