Cat de tari sunt intrebarile si raspunsurile:
Q: If I opt for air mail does it get delivered by Amazone Prime Air or CIA drones?

A: No sir, just give us your coordinate and we will deliver it via intercontinental missile in less than an hour, guaranteed speed.
Q: Do they just toss you into Gitmo after adding to your cart?

A: [Deleted by the CIA on May 27, 2010 6:30 PM PST]
Q: Ive got a Ant hill I want to remove.... is there sufficient quantity to build a working 1-1000th scale Fatman replica to nuke the little buggers?

A: Absolutely! I had a similar problem and built one slightly larger, (which I do not recommend, by the way) and it not only killed all the inhabitants of that hill, it wiped out a nearby herd of Nubian goats. There were HAZMAT crews and folks from Homeland Security combing the hills for weeks. I think it was the noise and the mushroom cloud. I would definitely not exceed the 1000th scale
Q: Will this take me back to the future in my DeLorean?

A: No. Your DeLorean uses a standard GE General Purpose Waste Disposal FUSION Reactor. U238 is not a fusible material, and thus will just clog up the intake, rendering your reactor useless. I recommend ordinary H20 for the reactor, and place the canister of U238 in your pocket, where it will best serve the interests of the human race by improving the gene pool.
Q: I want to turn my pet iguana into a 400 foot tall kaiju with radioactive breath. How many should I buy?

A: 2 should do the trick. 3 is overkill. Literally. He'll die if you use 3.
Q: If Amazon stock runs low would this be said to be 'depleted Uranium"?

A: Don't worry, it'll take millions of years for them to even run through half their stock.
Mai, asta sigur nu este de 1 Aprilie?!?