Quote Originally Posted by Dant3 View Post
Din păcate doar două mufe HDMI, o mufa USB si fara HDR, cam puțin. Dacă tot va pregătiți pentru noile console cu HDR gaming căutați ceva mai bun sau mai așteptați până la sfârșitul anului, preturile scad.
+1 Dant3

List of TVs fully compatible with HDR10 (for Xbox One S and probably new PS4K)

Please Note: This list is a work in progress and will continue to be updated as we collect and verify more information
There has been a lot of confusion regarding to what TVs on the market would and would not be able to fully display content to the Xbox One One S' full capabilities with 4K HDR. From the suggestion of another redditor, I've decided to compile a list of televisions, sorted by year and manufacturer, that would be able to decode and display 4K HDR10 content from games and UHD Blurays.

To be listed, the television must support the HDR10 standard at the time of writing (not including "upcoming firmware updates"), must support 10-Bit color (as defined by Rtings, which includes native 10-bit panels without 8-bit banding and 8-bit panels with dithering to create 10-bit colors), and of course have a 4K panel. Input lag isn't really a decider, although if you're a competitive gamer, it should definitely be taken into consideration.

Peak / Sustained brightness has not been used to give or bar entry on to the list, but if there's demand for it, I can create a multiple tier system based on brightness and 10bit vs 8bit coloring. There is of course a difference in HDR quality based on brightness potential of the display.

Please leave comments for any televisions we may have left out, and I'll be sure to update the OP as often as I can!

Model Year: 2016
LG OLED E6
LG OLED G6
LG OLED B6
LG OLED C6
LG UH9500
LG UH8500
LG UH7700
Samsung KS9800
Samsung KS9500/KS9000
Samsung KS8500/KS8000
Sony X940D
Sony X930D
Sony X850D
Vizio P-Series (C1) (Firmware update has been released)

Model Year: 2015
LG OLED EF9500
Samsung JS9500
Samsung JS9000
Samsung JS8500
Samsung JS7000
Sony X930C
Sony X900C
Sony X850C