Apare in 11 februarie 2022.
Quote Originally Posted by IGN
He said he felt that, at times, he "kind of fell under that spell" of concentrating on the way that he looked in certain shots rather than channeling all of his focus solely into playing the character.

"As soon as you start worrying about 'Do I look good in this shot?' acting becomes something other than playing a character," Holland told the publication. "I think there are elements of my performance in Uncharted where I kind of fell under that spell of being 'I want to look good now. I want this to be my cool moment.' I had to play this very tough, very stoic guy – basically, be Mark Wahlberg."

He went on to say that the experience had taught him an "important lesson" about his attitude towards certain elements of the role. He admitted that, even though he is yet to see whether he successfully delivered Nate's big "action hero" moments, he would probably consider taking a different approach to the way in which he plays these types of characters in the future.

"My character is supposed to be a f**king action hero in this moment!" he explained further. "Look, I haven't seen it, so I don't know if I succeeded in that. But it was an important lesson learned, because, at times, it was less about land a mark and go through this scene and more about land a mark, stand like this and see my bulging biceps... It was a mistake and is something that I will probably never do again."
Uncharted Movie: Tom Holland Says the Way He Approached the Performance Was a 'Mistake' - IGN