Postez linkul de reddit creat de mine ca nu ma descurc sa atasez fisierul aici. E o problema pe care vroiam sa o discut de mult, dar in ultimul timp a devenit alarmant:
https://www.reddit.com/r/playstation...ckering_issue/

Este vorba de un ceva problema de conexiune, pare a fi HDMI dar parca totusi e altceva, va scriu mai jos in engleza explicatia mea:

"It has happened in many games, but it`s especially prevalent in AC Valhalla. It has to do as you can see with half, or sometime more then half of my screen flickering randomly, not just while in game, but if the game is running, in the PS`s menu as well. Sometimes it`s not doing this from the first moment I start the game, it can appear after 1+ hour of playtime. Sometimes, it`s doing it just for a few minutes or frames, then it will “take a break”. It just seems random, but I know it`s not. I also had this problem in Demons Souls, Control, Days Gone, Rise of the Tomb Raider but not to the same degree. Also, when playing the first 30 minutes of Rift Apart I did not see this occurring, did not play the game longer to see when does it kick in, but I am guessing it has to do maybe with the way the game is made?

I play on a Sony Bravia XE70 4K with the latest updates applied, but the problem looks to have nothing to do with the TV`s software updates as it`s the same before and after the update. Also, I use the 2nd HDMI port advised for consoles and rarely change out HDMI devices so wear and tear of the HDMI is unlikely. I use the HDMI cable that came with the PS5, but the problem persists with other 4K certified HDMI cable as well.

This problem first appeared not long after launch in DS but the flickering was not that bad, it went away after a restart usually. I also put in rest mode Spider-Man MM once and the console froze with the screen flickering then turning bright green (this was also at launch, when the update was not yet released). I always had the feeling that from that moment onwards the problem worsened, but it may be just my imagination.

I searched around the internet to see a fix, but people blame HDCP and other settings in the video setting of the PS5. Changing those around may help for a while, but then the problem occurs again after a few days. The only thing that seems to help is setting the 4K transfer rate to -1, then quitting the game and restarting the console. However, it`s not a guarantee and the problem can still be visible, albeit not in the same degree.

In AC Valhalla after such a restart I also saw that the flickering might not occur, but then in exchange a very annoying screen tearing might kick in. Like when moving the camera around 2-3 tears per frame that are visible for a longer than normal time. Unfortunately, I don`t have video of that. I also captured game footage via PS5`s internal capture system, but the problem is not showing up there. I saw in the DF video about AC Valhalla that the game has tearing issues, that`s why in some games it`s not showing up?

Do anyone else experienced this problem? Any idea what might be causing it? Could it be some hardware problem? Any possible solutions, besides tinkering the Video Settings from the PS5 menu?"

Multumesc pentru timpul acordat!