In addition, 505 Games and Remedy Entertainment have outlined high-level collaboration terms to further expand the Control franchise with a bigger-budget Control-game, to be agreed in more detail in the future.
Remedy signs a co-publishing and development agreement with 505 Games for a multiplayer spin-off game of the award-winning Control | Remedy investors
But as said, Control is more than one location, character, or story. We have more. Something ambitious. As today’s announcement stated, “have outlined high-level collaboration terms to further expand the Control franchise with a bigger-budget Control-game”. I unfortunately cannot go into more detail than that, but suffice to say, I’m extremely excited for the future of the Control franchise.

It is going to be a long time before we show off these projects. I’m going back to the lab for a while, but don’t worry, there are other Remedy experiences coming from our studio that I know you will love.
The Future of Control: Remedy signs a co-publishing and development agreement with 505 Games - Remedy