@XanderRo am citit asta pe Reddit si m-am gandit la ce ai scris .

So nothing big but, owner of our biggest gaming media outlet in Slovenia said this on their forum:

Fun fact, Microsoft contacted us today…

This is especially strange, because Xbox support is nonexistent in our country, and even more fun is, because they hate them. Just few post before them contacting, he even said this:

Yes, our head writer said many times, that he hates Xbox and Microsoft because of 0 support for our country, and that gives causal users hell of a time. Hell, even we had to jump over many obstacles and difficulties because of this. We doubt that we will ever future Xbox in our events and news.

So while this is pure speculation, there must be reason that Microsoft contacted them, of course they will probably not say what it is and probably only time will tell, but it's possible, that Microsoft is contacting them because they are bringing official support to us, or as they are media outlets they want to talk about reviews or events? And I doubt it's because of something small.

And I'm posting this because I thought that maybe someone will find this info useful.

source: https://forum.hop.si/d/313-esportni-...-v-sloveniji/8