Hajime Tabata Wants Before Crisis on the 3DS, HD Parasite Eve - gamrFeed
Hajime Tabata, the director of two of Square-Enix's upcoming titles, namely The 3rd Birthday and Final Fantasy Agito XIII, has voiced his opinion on what he'd like to work on next, and his views on the 3DS, following the gigantic mass of news about the handheld flooding the internet today.

On the official Twitter for The 3rd Birthday, he wrote "If I were to make something for 3DS, I suppose it would be a remake of Before Crisis Final Fantasy VII. I'd redo the scenario structure and game design for the 3DS. I think I'd like to make an action RPG BCFF7 where a large number of Turks players play simultaneously."

He also made sure to express that this is absolutely not official Square-Enix talk and should not be taken as such, but at the same time mentioned that he isn't the only one who desires this. Both Tetsuya Nomura and Yoshinori Kitase have also said that they'd be interested in doing a remake if given the chance, he said.

Tabata still maintained, however, that this is nothing more than an ambition, and even if it does end up happening, it won't be anytime in the near future, given how busy he is with his other projects. He said that between all the work being done on The 3rd Birthday and Final Fantasy Agito XIII, he isn't even getting any sleep during the weekdays.
OMG ! daca o sa anunte in continuare astfel de jocuri pt 3DS poate la vara imi si cumpar unu . (mai ales daca e vorba de un joc ce are de-a face cu Final Fantasy 7 )