Minecraft Sales Pass 500K Copies, Now Has 1.6 Million Users - G4tv.com
Yes, it’s made its creator a craft-ton of cash. And yes, it has surpassed the 500,000 units sold mark despite only being in the Alpha stages. I’m pretty sure I just heard my cubicle neighbor Stephen Johnson just yell, “HA! In your face haters!”

Interestingly enough, even though the game has sold a half-a-million copies, it now has over 1.6 million registered users. While that still mighty impressive for an indie game, it’s strange that less than a third of all users have gone on to actually purchase the game. What gives? I guess the free browser-based Classic version is good enough for most people, at least for now. Although, for an “alpha build,” the game is still mighty robust and certainly worth the $15 price tag (which also guarantees you all future updates and add-ons once they are released).

For those very satisfied 500,000 customers, however, this weekend is going to be a big one as the game will receive a major update that include a new “hell” feature and a new monster type called “Ghasts.” Gee, I wonder what Minecraft Johnson is going to be doing this weekend...
Should the need arise, feel free to E-Mail me your tips, suggestions, and/or personal philosophies, or follow me on Twitter.

Read more: Minecraft Sales Pass 500K Copies, Now Has 1.6 Million Users - G4tv.com

Am vazut jocul asta la un prieten. El cu intreg clanul sau de Jedi Academy au facut o lume chiar misto: fiecare a facut cate o cladire imensa, altul a facut un avion, altii au pus flori si o gramada de alte chestii interesante. Daca nu aveti ce sa va jucati, atunci va recomand sa ii dati o sansa .