Quote Originally Posted by Ciumatrix View Post
de modare xbox slim se aude ceva?
Dupa 28 feb ar trebui sa iasa

---------- Post added 11-02-2011 at 02:54 PM ----------

New PSN Solution ( Private PSN ) called Xlink KAI !!

Register here

XLink Kai: Evolution VII. Global Network Gaming.

You need to download XLinkKai-7.3 .1 .7-win32
and installed it. You need to set it to run in Vista Compatibility Mode. Right-click the Kai icon, choose Properties, then go to the compatibility tab. You'll find the setting there.

* After install make sure your ps3 is connect to internet via Lan Cable
•Then make sure your PC is connected to the same internet via A Seperate LAN cable !!
•I forgot to add 1 important point , you need to make sure your computer Local Area Network Adapter is Configured to allow Internet Connection SHaring ! otherwise it would not work
•Then all you have to do is Start Xlink , Register and Login ... make sure your ps3 is off during this entire process..until i say to turn it on
•After you login Simply Click the Globe and Put on your ps3 and load up a game of your choice , i used call of duty black ops
•The after u update your game go to a lan lobby such as zombies or regular multiplayer lan mode and press find game
•Then wait a few seconds and you should see the lobbies open
•To double check everything is working properly simply press the glob to the top and make sure everything is saying yes and your network card is locked then press the thumbnail button under the question mark !! once it says successfully configured ur ready to play online ...meet me on black ops !! you can also join the chat room via xlink and organise matches !

•With this i dont even feel the need to go on psn anymore , no lag works great !!