Ideea este interesanta, dar momentan lasa de dorit fiind trasa inapoi de multe probleme tehnice si un pret de 1000$.

In urma recenziei facuta DE IGN la CES s-au observat urmatoarele probleme la ea:

"Although my demo was relatively brief, the handmade prototypes started to falter after a few minutes. Framerates dropped, the built-in fans started buzzing furiously as they spewed extremely hot air from the depths of the casing until the unit finally shut itself down.

Of course, these are just crude prototypes and were only intended to serve as a proof of concept, but Razer still has a long road ahead of them before the device's release later this year. Managing internal temperatures is sure to be a challenge, but I'm more concerned about battery life.

If the company hopes to run games at as high of specs as I saw today, it is going to need a massive battery to provide more than just an hour or two of gameplay. What's more, once THX-certified audio and force feedback are thrown into the mix, power consumption will be even higher.

All concerns aside, Project Fiona is certainly an interesting new concept in the PC gaming space, and I'm eager to see how it evolves between now and release."

Oricum, acesta este doar un prototip iar pe viitor sper sa iasa o versiune mai fiabila si de ce nu, mai atractiva din punct de vedere al pretului.